• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

The Official "I Got New Leaf!/I'm downloading New Leaf!" Thread

My download isn't even moving. I've tried restarting it 2 times and it hasn't moved a bit past 4%. I even restarted my system and network. Nothing. This makes me sad.

Finished Downloading a while ago but waiting on my friends download to finish. Skyping while Animal Crossing is sooo much fun!

Super slow download. I've been at 20% for the past 15 minutes or so. I hope it hurries up, I'm too excited!

(I can barely believe that it's actually downloading, it's so unreal!)

Edit: Ahhhhh! It just moved a little, yay! More like 30% now!

Took me half an hour to download, but what's that compared to the eternity we waited for the release? I hope everyone enjoys the game!!

You guys with fast Internet are lucky. Been going for half an hour and it's 60% done. I don't know if I should start my town tonight or in the morning...

Congratulations to all those downloading!

I wish patience and lots of cake upon those who are waiting until tomorrow, or for it to come in the mail, or for the game to be released in Europe. Stay strong!

Good luck to those who are downloading as we speak :)

32 EXCRUCIATING MINUTES OF NEVER ENDING HELL THIS IS STILL GOING ON GOD WHY PLEASE SEND HELP

My boyfriend and I are about a third finished with the download! Soon our trains will arrive and we can begin our journies! I plan to take plenty of pictures and start a blog / journal / image log of my town.

Bottles town, here I come! =D

5%. 39 minutes of downloading, and I'm at 5%. My internet isn't even this slow. I can download 10GB in about an hour.

You all losing your minds over being 20, 30, 50, 75 percent make me even sadder. I WISH I was you.

DONE. X3

Gonna' try my luck with some maps! I'm off of the forums for now. <3

Have fun, all!~

Quick question: are you guys gonna play right away at the time it is now? Or are you gonna change the time so you can do things like go to the store, sell items, etc.? I'm not sure what I'll do.

I finished like 25 minutes ago. Downloaded it for my 8 year old sister, shes never wifi'd with anyone lol so she's excited

she had to go to sleep but she was really excited

Back