Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Share your dreams in this thread!

This morning I had a dream that like I was in like some class room at school i don't even know who's, but the teacher went out for a minute and a=me and some other students got into a big phsyical fight and I lost my shoes lol. One of the students apparently got kicked out and sent outside????????????????? And then like idek class was over so I was going out and I see the guy that got kicked out like by the rails in the front of the school or something and then I guess we were both laughing about what had happened.... and get this, I have a lot of levitating dreams, and around like the first couple dreams of me starting to levitate, I feel like I didn't know how so I was slow and like out of control int he air when I was leivtating. But as dreams went by I became like more skilled and controlled? Like I could just do it on command and be in full control, but then I had to like flap my arms in order to activate it lol. So anyway in this dream I like had to keep pushing something down in order to activate the levitation, imagine you're holding like a water bottle on its long side, and just shake it up and down,with both hands, that's how it was like/ except I wasn't going that high off the ground, it was maybe like 3 feet? SO I gave up and the next scene I remember is I'm with people on this hill, and they're standing on the part of the hill that's higher than where I am, and I use the same thing to try and levitate but I can only go a little bit higher than them it was weird. Also, I remember seeing like rooms on the school campas that resembled hotel rooms, and I saw my grandma's mattress in one of them, you saw them through the see through glass walls. hehe

How about you guys??? Share your dream experiences!

I had a pretty cool yet simultaneously disturbing scifi/thriller type dream once that an alien tricked me into accidentally murdering my brother and I was trying to cover up that i did it bc no one would believe me if I told them about the alien. So I was trying to deal with all these different emotions; grieving for my brother and our poor mom, yet also conflicted about whether or not the alien was actually real or if I was just going insane. There was also a detective who I could tell was suspected me, and then right as the alien appeared again I woke up. Bummer, I kind of wanted to see how it ended.

i had a dream the other night that my mom was freezing to death, and i had to try and drag her inside where it was warm before she froze to death

...yeah, my dreams can get pretty disturbing

I had a dream where Justin Bieber (and let's just end there)...

Oh heck! To be honest, I've always wished I can be able to do lucid dreaming, that would be hella lit. TBh, A lot of my dreams these days are just levitating. I wanna see what I can do when I was like ACTUALLY 100% in control. I NEED to start a journal or something but idk Im horrible at writing down details so I might just do a voice recording on my phone.

Dreams can be so fun though, and the worst part about them is WAKING UP FROM AN INTERESTING DREAM ugh I hate that. I never get any nightmares though lol, Ive only gotten them like a few times during my life and usually when I was little.

Is it bad that I cant ever remember my dreams? I have no idea why this happens.
(Also happy new year the ball just dropped here lol)

Oh heck! To be honest, I've always wished I can be able to do lucid dreaming, that would be hella lit. TBh, A lot of my dreams these days are just levitating. I wanna see what I can do when I was like ACTUALLY 100% in control. I NEED to start a journal or something but idk Im horrible at writing down details so I might just do a voice recording on my phone.

Dreams can be so fun though, and the worst part about them is WAKING UP FROM AN INTERESTING DREAM ugh I hate that. I never get any nightmares though lol, Ive only gotten them like a few times during my life and usually when I was little.

dude same whenever i have really intense dreams i always wake up like right after the bad thing happens. or there's sometimes where im having a really great dream and i wake up sad bc i want to still be dreaming

During the most-recent summer I had dreams... vicious dreams. One could call them "suicidal". A few were of me being a cannibal - eating myself, me torturing another me - peeling another one of myself skin off... So when you talk about "nightmares" and "bad dreams", I think I can relate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it bad that I cant ever remember my dreams? I have no idea why this happens.
(Also happy new year the ball just dropped here lol)

No, that's not bad. Sometimes I mix up my dreams with real life... happened once where I thought I did my Chemistry homework, went to school next day - never did it... another was when we didn't have any homework in Chemistry, but I thought we did and I "did it".

Back