• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got the game today and got about 40 trophies!

Yeah, just got a new Brawl disc not a week ago.

First match online- I hit X. Three seconds later, I jump. I'm done with the game's online system.

people still play this game online?

also, I feel your pain, phoenix. Q.Q

my warstory of facing marth was Ness v marth on the great sea level. thank god for ness meteor smash and those hilarious cannonballs... :p

I was at a "serious business" tournament, and ended up losing the 2 out of 3, but the guy sucked, I thought. I don't know how he beat me, or got farther ;-; (other than lol i suck at brawl) I hate that nooby infinite grab marth has on the mother characters D:

just remembered.. the first match we had, he called some bs about his controller not working right (he was using a wireless controller) and there was (/i knew) there were rules that your controller/connection was your business, if you have to switch stuff, you have to forfeit... but that would've been weak, so I let him do it, feeling sorry for him. I shoulda called him :p

using samus fairly well now.

also, Tudor.
Brace For Epic Samus.

Psychonaut said:
people still play this game online?

also, I feel your pain, phoenix. Q.Q

my warstory of facing marth was Ness v marth on the great sea level. thank god for ness meteor smash and those hilarious cannonballs... :p

I was at a "serious business" tournament, and ended up losing the 2 out of 3, but the guy sucked, I thought. I don't know how he beat me, or got farther ;-; (other than lol i suck at brawl) I hate that nooby infinite grab marth has on the mother characters D:

just remembered.. the first match we had, he called some bs about his controller not working right (he was using a wireless controller) and there was (/i knew) there were rules that your controller/connection was your business, if you have to switch stuff, you have to forfeit... but that would've been weak, so I let him do it, feeling sorry for him. I shoulda called him :p

using samus fairly well now.

also, Tudor.
Brace For Epic Samus.
thank god i havent ran into any marths in tourneys or MKs or even snakes for that matter (wow im getting off easy). at least samus has a usefull teather recovery lucas.....es (lol) is terrible im trying to fine any kind of use for it his grab.....its just bad. and my second main toon link isent the best in the world ether but its better then lucas...es. then i have to go to my 3rd main ness for a normal grab (does anyone think that maining both of the psi kids is bad??) but i need to get used to a normal grab lol

John102 said:
Zero_13 said:
Hub12 said:
Zero_13 said:
Brawl sucks.
MetaKnight ruins the game >_>.
But that's where the fun comes out of.

heehee~
Lol..
When you go to a tournament, and out of the top ten placers, 8 are meta knights..
U know something's wrong.. :S
Do you go to tournaments?
Yep. I've been in tournaments since 2005 (Melee).
Last one I went to was Pound 4 in Washington. :)

Zero_13 said:
John102 said:
Zero_13 said:
Hub12 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Lol..
When you go to a tournament, and out of the top ten placers, 8 are meta knights..
U know something's wrong.. :S
Do you go to tournaments?
Seriously?

hmm. my brother goes to tournies. I wonder if you've met him ;]

What's your gamertag?

Zero_13 said:
Lisamilitz said:
Zero_13 said:
John102 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Seriously?

hmm. my brother goes to tournies. I wonder if you've met him ;]

What's your gamertag?
Aeon.

and ur bro's?
Trela.

He's one of the top 5 best Lucarios in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back