• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyguise.

I just noticed my bro's on the rankings or whatever o:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Squint your eyesss, he's number 43</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
33a455k.jpg
</div>

I got it from here.

:-D

AHAHA so many Meta Knights.

My FC is in my profile, I only brawl at night, and I play fair. ( I don't run away)

main character: Mr. G & W
2nd main character: Yoshi
3rd main character: bowser

I'll be only choosing one of those 3^^
*Pm me to set up

Last edited:
Brawl Clans? What the hell?

What are you going to do? Play a game of who can tolerate the lag longest?

hey will some one brawl me
i use lucario, capt.falcon pokemon trainer pikachu and samus
4856-4389-4258

Last edited:
Trela, Phaze, L-Don (andyisjudo), and I got sooooooooooooooo good at this game. =)

~ Sincerely Yours,

bcb

Eh, I tried getting back into it bcb, but I just had too many other good games to play. Brawl is fun but I've played it too much and it can't hold my attention enough to get better at it. P:

Wouldn't mind doing some matches on occasion. ZSS is still pretty fun to me.

I've brought this thread back up. I'm not bumping it or in any way trying to spam. I am doing this because My SSBB Thread fails so NO-ONE SEW ME!

I'm playing SSBB a lot!
I heard you guys lost a site vs site thing against SmashDomain.
By the way, if someone wants to Brawl me, add me on Skype then.
My SkypeName: FrozenPhoenix96

I play Brawl all the time with a friend of mine at college. He is a little better than I am, but it's still great fun! I main Diddy Kong and Pikachu. I can play a lot of the characters decently though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back