• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official badge thread

Nice! Quick question, how many characters do you have left to finish badge collections/How many badges pages have you finished (? out of ?)

Anyways, Good luck collecting those tasty badges! :D

2 out of 14 players have all the badges.
14 players that still need badges and might be adding 3 more players to the list.
In my main town 2 extra players need silver/gold host/travel. Player 2 need the gold streetpass badge and Player 3 needs all the streetpass badges. Found the host/travel badge was boring when I just spammed it. After ten visits doing it by myself I got bored and it takes along time to do just 10 visits. Stopped and now just visit or open the gates when one of my towns needs something or a villager requests a petition. It's going to take along time.

2 of my extra players in my guest town have most of the pages filled in with bronze, silver or gold. Plan to just do silver streetpass and than switch players so all can get silver. It's only 300 tags for silver.

2 out of 14 players have all the badges.
14 players that still need badges and might be adding 3 more players to the list.
In my main town 2 extra players need silver/gold host/travel. Player 2 need the gold streetpass badge and Player 3 needs all the streetpass badges. Found the host/travel badge was boring when I just spammed it. After ten visits doing it by myself I got bored and it takes along time to do just 10 visits. Stopped and now just visit or open the gates when one of my towns needs something or a villager requests a petition. It's going to take along time.

2 of my extra players in my guest town have most of the pages filled in with bronze, silver or gold. Plan to just do silver streetpass and than switch players so all can get silver. It's only 300 tags for silver.

Nice dude! :D
And there should be some way to make the host/visitor badge fast and easy to get, I'll try and go search for something.

When you streetpass do you get streetpasses in the city or just by yourself with your 3Ds's?
I've been wondering, alot of people have a hard time with that badge xD

Last edited:
I've restarted my town for the 3rd time recently, and I want to try to achieve all the badges this time.

Nice dude! :D
And there should be some way to make the host/visitor badge fast and easy to get, I'll try and go search for something.

When you streetpass do you get streetpasses in the city or just by yourself with your 3Ds's?
I've been wondering, alot of people have a hard time with that badge xD

I stopped taking the 3DS out when I just got tags from myself. I made a goal to get the streetpass badge done this summer. Started tagging all three 3DS twice a day. Three months ago I went up to the showcase to get the prizes from my two mayor and found a another player standing there. No gift and the player wasn't in the miiplaza. The next day the same player tagged me twice and gave the mayor a gift but wasn't in the miiplaza. Found out that once you get a gift it counts as a tagged.

The same person has been tagging me twice each day and the 3DS haven't left the house. It must be a neighbour that plays ACNL or someone that has homepass set up in their house. The main 3DS gets 6 tags a day and bonus retail item.

Sarah received her Bronze dreaming badge last night.

this is my third play through but this is the most badges i've ever gotten, so i'm excited! next con i'm hoping to get the street pass gold badge, but for now i'm just bringing it to school with me :) once i finish decorating my town gonna focus on finishing up the badges!

WVW69jlMWiQzYkjRWK.jpg

how is your progress coming along? :D

don't know if this is the place to post this but like anyone got a weed infested town that I could come and pull weeds from for the sake of badges. my cycle town is full but I can't go there with my main and it suckss.

this is my third play through but this is the most badges i've ever gotten, so i'm excited! next con i'm hoping to get the street pass gold badge, but for now i'm just bringing it to school with me :) once i finish decorating my town gonna focus on finishing up the badges!

View attachment 182345

how is your progress coming along? :D

Nice! Those are alot of badges for being you third playthrough! And good plan, I kind of get mixed up in finishing my town and getting badges, so it's turns into a messs after a while xD

Anyways good luck getting the badges that are left! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't know if this is the place to post this but like anyone got a weed infested town that I could come and pull weeds from for the sake of badges. my cycle town is full but I can't go there with my main and it suckss.

I think this is a good place to ask! :D I remember a user on here writing about making a weeding thread, where people could post and stuff, and people who cycled could post if anyone wanted to come.

I'll try and look through here and see if I find it :D

After a year I finally got Weed Hunter today... Just 4,500 more weeds for the gold :p

If it took me a whole year to get 500... Only 9 more years :p
I really hope UK will aslo have ACNL in selects so I can get ine copy for cheap for cycling (all the weeds! *_*) and help with badges :p

If it took me a whole year to get 500... Only 9 more years :p
I really hope UK will aslo have ACNL in selects so I can get ine copy for cheap for cycling (all the weeds! *_*) and help with badges :p

xDD, but hey, you could always ask some people with cycling towns, if you could just come by really quickly and weed. That's a fast way to get the badge, or atleast kind of fast.

Anyways good luck getting those tasty badges! :D

I currently have only the bronze Fish Maniac badge, but I'm going to work on them!

Well nice! Everyone starts somewhere ;) I got only one thing to say!
Good luck getting bagdes!

Also I got some tips on how to get certain bagdes on the main page if you're interested! :D

xDD, but hey, you could always ask some people with cycling towns, if you could just come by really quickly and weed. That's a fast way to get the badge, or atleast kind of fast.

Anyways good luck getting those tasty badges! :D

Most of them have in rules "do not ask about weeding" and if they didn't and I pm'd them they said no, because they want their villagers 200% original and the linger the game is open, the more chance there is that villagers will swap clothes or catchphrases... Ech, sooner or later I'll get another copy anyway, so I'll just do it myself.

Most of them have in rules "do not ask about weeding" and if they didn't and I pm'd them they said no, because they want their villagers 200% original and the linger the game is open, the more chance there is that villagers will swap clothes or catchphrases... Ech, sooner or later I'll get another copy anyway, so I'll just do it myself.

Hmmm, hadn't realized that! :/ Well, I guess there's only that way left, or maybe you could create at thread or something.

Well anyways, good luck getting bagdes! :D

Reopened Town Reality and the mayor received her silver letter writing badge.
Sarah in my guest town has 1,200 more fish for her gold badge.

I don't think villagers talk to each other when you have your gates open or people visiting iirc.

Anyway, I just got my bronze wedding badge. It's a shame we can't check how many times we weeded with Leif or something..

Sirena, I have no idea if that happens or not, but that's the answers I got from people...

Back