• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official badge thread

For people complaining that streetpass badge is hard, you need to think it was developed thinking mostly in the country of origin of the game (Japan). Most people here own a 3ds than a ps4 or other consoles (specially kids, you see them everywhere with a 3ds) so is really easy to get streetpass.
Living in a medium/small city of 200k people, I can get 20 streetpass a day easily on a single trip to a regular mall I have 10min from my house. :)

Last edited:
Yeah. That badge is actually really easy with Homepass, thankfully.

I finally got all silver. 6 silver left to turn into gold.

Sorscha received the silver medalist badge after earning only 8 medals at the island. She must have been really close before. I've been grinding for badges lately so hopefully I'll get more silver and gold ones soon.

Sally received her silver traveling badge. I was happy to see him and wished it was the balloon badge. It will be June in 2 days in my Guest town. Balloon popping and tarantula can cause trouble.

Last night Sally listened to 50 songs and got her bronze/silver K.K. Slider Badge. Bonus found his picture in the mailbox after the concert.

I didn't know the weed badge is hard, it's easy to get if u haven't played for a month (or TT) without the beautiful town ordinance

I finally got the gold letter writing badge on my mayor :D And I only have 3 bronze badges left

Last night Sally received her gold weeding and gold refurbished badges. The weeding one was a nice surprise. I thought I had 1K more to go.

I have every badge but the turnip badge ;____; Gonna try for it all at once on Sunday. Hopefully I won't for get that I can't TT...

Last night the guest town mayor received her gold hosting badge. Just need the gold dream and streetpass to complete her collection.

I have the gold fish-catalog-thing badge :) I was very determined. First time ever catching all fish :)

Back