• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trying to get the weeding badge!

Just_Rosey

Reach me on insta; xjust_roseyx
Bells
Switch
4281-2552-1244
Im trying to get my gold weeding badge in ACNL and I need some help.
Anyone who has a town that needs weeding let me know! If anyone’s a hacker or knows of a hacker willing to cover my entire town in weeds that would work too, I have a spare town. If you’re a normal player willing to cover your town in weeds and you want in game bells or even the Sanrio items let me know! I have tons of bells and I have the Sanrio cards.
Hope everyone has a great day! Thanks to anyone willing to help! <3

Hi! If you still need help with your badges let me know! I have a second cycling town that I use for weeds and the traveling / visiting badges!

Hi! If you still need help with your badges let me know! I have a second cycling town that I use for weeds and the traveling / visiting badges!
Would you mind if I joined in too sometime? Don’t have an exact time in mind but if there’s anything I can offer in return (be it on NL or NH) let me know

@Drawdler I've got a town with weeds that anyone is welcome to visit to pick them for free. :)

Here's my New Leaf help thread:

Or you can just post here or whatever you prefer, if you'd like to visit my town.

That’s sweet of you guys! I hope someone else gets the help they need, I got another game card and ds and got a hacker to fill it max with weeds and I got the badge! <3
Thanks though!

Back