Cycling The Mini-Cycle to Slay a Dragon and Reclaim a Mira!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinseinohime

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (8) +
I lost my dreamy Mira, and have to cycle to get her back, so I thought I'd share my villagers with everyone as I do it ^^ My cycling will be reasonably slow as I don't want to get burned again with TTing, so please bear with me!

Current Villagers

Rudy*
Mitzi*
Shep*
Frita
Tammi
Poncho
Papi
Eugene
Caroline
Blanche (under reserve)

Villagers with a * are my dreamies and won't be going anywhere xD

Rules
You can run in my town if you like, but please don't take anything or talk to any villagers other than the one you're taking.
It's first come, first served, but I may take reserves if you can offer me a dreamy in return.

Currently in Boxes:

Last edited:
Have punchy in my town that I'm not so found of, will see if I can trade you here if he asks to leave.

Have punchy in my town that I'm not so found of, will see if I can trade you here if he asks to leave.
That's so lovely of you! Did you have a villager you wanted to reserve or are you just offering generally? ^^

Funnily enough, my first ping was Octavian!

OCTAVIAN IS IN BOXES

That's so lovely of you! Did you have a villager you wanted to reserve or are you just offering generally? ^^

Funnily enough, my first ping was Octavian!

OCTAVIAN IS IN BOXES
Umm I would like to reserve Marshal or Genji if you do find them come up, if they don't show up by the time I get punchy to leave, you can just have him for free. :D

I haven't had either of those two come through yet, so there's always a chance! Will keep an eye on my campsite too.

Since he's pretty popular, I'll probably leave Octavian open for an hour or so rather than void him. I know there'll be someone who'd like that creepy little octopus xD

I haven't had either of those two come through yet, so there's always a chance! Will keep an eye on my campsite too.

Since he's pretty popular, I'll probably leave Octavian open for an hour or so rather than void him. I know there'll be someone who'd like that creepy little octopus xD

I adored Octavian when I had him in my town I miss him ;w; I'm sure someone wants him and his adorable puffy cheeks

If no one claims him, I'll take him.
He use to be a really big dreamie of mine plus I have Zucker and Marina lol
Really hope some claims him <3

Last edited:
YAY!!

dancer.gif

Last edited:
Gate is open! =D

OCTAVIAN HAS BEEN ADOPTED!

And with that, I'm going to make some mince pies. Will resume cycling once the dough is chilling ;3

Last edited:
Marina could pop up too, haven't had her either =P

Tammi has just moved into town!

Jesus she's fugly Dx

Frita has been recruited from the campsite!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back