• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Master of Disguise

My final vote's going to Tom, win or lose—he was one of my starting villagers in New Leaf and my first Animal Crossing BFF.

I have had bad luck since the second round, but I'm going to try sweet Kitt this time. Fingers crossed.

Voted for Kitt because that's the feeling I got, or the purple is really eye catching. One of the two 😋

Round 13 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day13_Card5_Vic.png

Vic!
If you are one of the 12 people who voted for Vic then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy within a minute of this post going live: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction.

That was our final round of The Master of Disguise. I hope everyone has enjoyed playing the shapeshifter's game! I personally have the urge to return to playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons after running this event for the past fortnight. 🐈‍⬛

Got the first two correct, a big gap, and then the last two correct! Was very fun to rally for our voted villagers each day 😅

Knew I was right not to trust Vic, always seemed dodgy when he constantly stalked me while island hopping for villagers!

Finished on 3/13 - Benjamin, Marcel and Vic - which was more then I expected after the first few rounds. Thank you for hosting the event! ☺️

This was a fun one :) I looked forward to doing it each day. I ended up getting 4 in a row at the end! These were my guesses :) thanks Chris for hosting.
unknown.png

unknown.png

darn, 2/13 :( interesting event though! not sure how one could cheat in this event since it's random, but walking away with some small wins feels nice.

3/10 that I participated in. Not bad. It definitely helped me to afford my fancy kitty, and I’m grateful for the opportunity for the extra ghostly gold!

Thank you, Chris, for taking time out of your busybusy schedule to host! 💚💜

5/13, which is by far luckier than I usually am.

I think my favourite part of the event was the weird dog streak. Watching how people approached a totally random but persistent coincidence was weirdly fun.

I got none of them right, and I just needed 1 gg to afford the spectral preserves... T_T
You really did fool me, Master of Disguise. Well played.
Here's to hoping for a community fave somewhere. 🙏

Back