• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Level Thread

just hit 100! i?ve been playing since about mid-summer. have never used real money.

At the moment Level 34, almost 35. Never came that far in this game, as in my first attempt playing it, I only reached Level 22 before I deleted the game because of lack of interest

i'm level 8 right now but honestly i don't play that much, i prefer the actual games. i'm not a fan of the whole leaf ticket thing and i think not living in a house with your villagers nearby with the stores and harder fishing etc just destroys the whole animal crossing flair :)

Level 134. It takes me so long to level up now because I can't be bothered to interact with any villagers except the ones in my campsite.

Level 137! I still don't understand how people have reached such high levels, although I guess if I forced snacks on all the villagers I've unlocked I'd get there eventually.

I was on 9 before I uninstalled it.

Level 114

Hi, I'm at level 114. I've been playing for I think about 6 months. I've seen many people ask how others have leveled up so quickly. I don't buy anything with real money but play a couple times a day on my phone. I realized a while after being stuck at one level that if I continued to build all the different types of campsite amenities that my villagers didn't have a chance to sit idol in a locked state and of course the more they level up the more you level up.

i hit 190 today! i'll probably get to 200 pretty quick thanks to all the new villager maps i have (and all the candy i've been hoarding)

I just hit level 80, I've been playing since the early release days but I've gotten frustrated and uninstalled the app several times lol.

I reinstalled it when they made it compatible with Android 10. Just had it for about 8 weeks and I hit level 91 today.

Keeping it until NH comes out, as it's the only game I have.

109 lol

Been playing on and off since release. Levels past...50 (I think) become less satisfying because you get the same bonus.

last time i posted on here i was level 48, but i just recently reached level 102! :)

Back