• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Level Thread

Since playing a bunch more hours, I'm now at level 15, which is quite exciting!! I've unlocked the cabin and a lot more crafts!

I just got level 29! Exciting!!! At level 50 is new level in the cabin so I'm excited (not that I've decorated my cabin at all yet, I've barely even decorated my campsite...) but I'm excited to play more! Gonna be playing nonstop til ACNH, after that who knows, maybe I'll keep playing and keeping up the Happy Helper plan (because wow I am LOVING this trial) or perhaps not...!

I'm glad you are enjoying the game, it is cute. I still like it after all this time. I just hit 140.

I hit level 33 this morning!! Congrats on lv140 Lily! :D do you like the frog Lily?

Hit level 46 today ~

I usually play this game on and off but I’ve been enjoying collecting the gyroids for the event, it seems to keep me coming back!

i recently hit level 220, i'm halfway to 222 at the moment. decided to use my snacks to level up my friendship with everyone, so now i am around level 26 with every single villager in the game except for a few i have at my campsite. that made me level up quite fast!

For a while I've been at a consistent, steady progress where my level is equal to the number of campers I've invited. Eg. Lv. 85 would be accompanied by inviting my 85th villager. Recently, though, the number invited has reached 95 while at lv. 86, as I've been crafting a lot more, crafting more, etc.

I've also finally redecorated my campsite from the default given at the beginning of the game (I know)

Last edited:
i finally hit 200 yay! i think i'm on 202 now. i figured i'd probably stop playing this month for good bc of nh BUT the items are just too dang cute so..

Hit level 50 finally and i changed some of my camp mates around, so now I’m hosting Maple, Lily, Molly and Beau. My faves ; u;

Currently I’m at level 92. I have lots of candy from gullivers island so I should use them but I’m too lazy. But gonna want those level up tickets. I’ve also finally upgraded some amenities so the max friendship of various types is increased

Back