• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Level Thread

I don't play that much, but I think i'm in the 80's range, its just I don't have much motivation in the game.

I'm at level 50, but now that I have the second story for my cabin and all the villagers I wanted, I'll probably level up slower.

Level 226! I've been playing a lot less since New Horizons came out, but I'm still participating in the events and try to get on every day.

Turned level 189 on my quest to get that dang cat hair from the cookie. :C

I just got up to 185 today. Haven’t done as much since new horizons came out but still play regularly 🙂

I'm level 57. I only started playing this year though. I could probably level up quicker, but I always forget about the treats. I never give them out

I'm 217 now. Not a lot of progress in like a year, but I'm too lazy to collect items every three hours.

i'm level 220! i've been playing on and off (mostly on lol) since the game first came out! i'm mostly off when an event doesn't really speak to me, i don't mind missing out on stuff too much!

I finally hit level 100 today! only took me four years lmao.
Screenshot_20220107-154329.png

I don’t play anymore, but I’m pretty sure I ended my stint playing this game at either level 56 or 57. I won’t be leveling up anymore as I have this app deleted. Pocket Camp didn’t compare to the real thing.

I'm level 247❣️

Can you tell that I was obsessed with this game when I first started playing? I wanted to seek out another Animal Crossing game to play during the burnout lull of New Horizons pre-2.0 update. And I have always enjoyed casual mobile games, so the fit was great for me! Not obsessively playing anymore, but I still enjoy playing this game daily. 🙂

Fairly new player here. I just hit level 8 but I look forward to advancing even more. Got two cats at my campsite and I must have MORE. Sorry Goldie, I like you but no dogs allowed. 😈

Level 144 now

I just did 10 levels in one day… I consider myself something of an animal crossing enjoyer

Just checked and at level 248 😊 also an enjoyer, I find the game relaxing 💜

Back