• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Level Thread

Level 55 this morning. The extra points during the "Host The Most" event helped because leveling is rather slow at this point, LOL.

43 :rolleyes:

Level 40... and i only started a week ago. The addiction is real.

Last edited:
Level 55 / I did get it a month earlier cause' I'm from Australia
No real money spent. And don't plan on ever.

I'm at level 58, and slowly getting bored with it... I've got all the items (apart from the villager's pictures) and amenities, and my materials just keep piling on/overflowing, because I don't need them for anything anymore - it's kinda frustrating. I hope we get AC Switch soon?.

Last edited:
I first played the game since December 27th, and I already reached Level 23 as of now, all without ever spending a single cent! Though, I begin to feel like it's taking a bit longer to raise more level and the game doesn't do much to spice the variety up.

Last edited:
I'm at level 58, and slowly getting bored with it... I've got all the items (apart from the villager's pictures) and amenities, and my materials just keep piling on/overflowing, because I don't need them for anything anymore - it's kinda frustrating. I hope we get AC Switch soon™.

Ditto.

I would have liked that Nintendo push just a little more for all those completionists. I will try to wait until I build the tier 3 rustic thing. I hope that Nintendo updates the game with something more interesting to do.

Honestly, the gardening was cool, but I regret the prizes. I'm not willing to collect all those collored walls or chairs >.>

I just started level 52, but getting increasingly frustrated and bored with it.

The daily goals are getting more and more ridiculous with them asking you to get a lot of something (which whenever it is required for a goal suddenly I get everything BUT what I need to complete it) for ONE essence.
The animals in my camp have been really stingy lately with giving out supplies, several days in a row all I got was bells.
And the time to go through my friends list just eats up too much time. I don't know how much longer I will be playing it :(

Back