• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Katie Thread

I have Katie, and would like to drop her off somewhere, I'll give 5 tbt to whomever let's me, I'll be quick and leave right away, respond here or pm/vm me

I'd be happy to take Katie off your hands. I've added you already, and I'll leave my gate open for you.

sweet, be there in just a few, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking and not seeing your gates, I've sent the tbt

Hey Dudes & Dudettes, I have Katie in my town, can I drop her off to someone's town please? VM me if you can help.

Hello. Katie is in my town and I need to bring her to another town. Would anyone like to help me out?

---- Nevermind... I don't need the assistance anymore. ----​

Last edited:
Need somebody to host Katie, will be available after 6pm PST. Please vm or pm your reply

hello i have katie and i would like for someone to take her please. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i found someone will to take her owo

If anyone need to give Katie to someone Town PM me and i take her (It doesn't matter when you read this).

Last edited:
If anyone need to give Katie to someone Town PM me and i take her (It doesn't matter when you read this).

Hey Paco, you were right! Katie did loose her ticket when I took her to your town, she sent me a letter the next day to let me know. I think it happens if she's already in your town or has visited that same day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone want Katie?

I have Katie if anyone's interested in taking her!

If anyone is looking for a place to drop off Katie, please send me a PM. I'll be pottering about my town doing some plot resetting for the next few hours, probably until around 4:00pm AEST.

I have Katie today if someone is willing to open their gates for me.

I'm playing for a while so please message me if you can help. Thanks.

FC: 2037-1649-7767

Last edited:
I have Katie today if someone is willing to open their gates for me.

I'm playing for a while so please message me if you can help. Thanks.

FC: 2037-1649-7767

I can help you out. I'll add your FC. ^.^

Back