The Katie Thread

I have Katie, and would like to drop her off somewhere, I'll give 5 tbt to whomever let's me, I'll be quick and leave right away, respond here or pm/vm me

I'd be happy to take Katie off your hands. I've added you already, and I'll leave my gate open for you.

sweet, be there in just a few, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking and not seeing your gates, I've sent the tbt

Hey Dudes & Dudettes, I have Katie in my town, can I drop her off to someone's town please? VM me if you can help.

Hello. Katie is in my town and I need to bring her to another town. Would anyone like to help me out?

---- Nevermind... I don't need the assistance anymore. ----​

Last edited:
Need somebody to host Katie, will be available after 6pm PST. Please vm or pm your reply

hello i have katie and i would like for someone to take her please. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i found someone will to take her owo

If anyone need to give Katie to someone Town PM me and i take her (It doesn't matter when you read this).

Last edited:
If anyone need to give Katie to someone Town PM me and i take her (It doesn't matter when you read this).

Hey Paco, you were right! Katie did loose her ticket when I took her to your town, she sent me a letter the next day to let me know. I think it happens if she's already in your town or has visited that same day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone want Katie?

I have Katie if anyone's interested in taking her!

If anyone is looking for a place to drop off Katie, please send me a PM. I'll be pottering about my town doing some plot resetting for the next few hours, probably until around 4:00pm AEST.

I have Katie today if someone is willing to open their gates for me.

I'm playing for a while so please message me if you can help. Thanks.

FC: 2037-1649-7767

Last edited:
I have Katie today if someone is willing to open their gates for me.

I'm playing for a while so please message me if you can help. Thanks.

FC: 2037-1649-7767

I can help you out. I'll add your FC. ^.^

Back