The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

May I ask if there is going to be a Halloween event this year? You know, something like
"The Woods Expedition"?

Also, are the Bell Tree Weeks still a thing?

Are there any rules or guidelines involving family members on The Bell Tree? My husband recently started playing ACNL and is pondering joining the forums here. I figured I should ask if there's anything we should be aware of beforehand. Thank you!

Are there any rules or guidelines involving family members on The Bell Tree? My husband recently started playing ACNL and is pondering joining the forums here. I figured I should ask if there's anything we should be aware of beforehand. Thank you!

If he joins, just PM a member of staff his account name so we can make note of it and not nuke it for being an alt account! :)

If he joins, just PM a member of staff his account name so we can make note of it and not nuke it for being an alt account! :)

That sounds good to me. I definitely wouldn't want my account or his, if he joins, to get shut down. Thank you for getting back to me! Have a good night!

May I ask if there is going to be a Halloween event this year? You know, something like
"The Woods Expedition"?

Also, are the Bell Tree Weeks still a thing?

You know, a simple yes or no as an answer would have been nice and also enough. ._.
Guess there will be no event then...

Other question (not sure if someone already asked this): Will ever be the "Eggs" removed
under the profile? I mean, it doesn't bother me that much, just wondering that it still there.

^Yeah they seem to never remove the eggs for some reason and it looks ugly since it's a bit til next Easter if they do an event by then. Me and others have complained but nah it seems :/

Forum Ranks?

Sorry if this is in the FAQ I just couldn't find anything about it when I searched. What are the forum ranks and how do you improve them? Like right now I'm a Junior Member, how do I improve this and is there a master list or something?

Just-Jinxx
For regular users there's Junior Member, Member, and Senior Member.
They require a certain amount of activity (post wise) and time you've had an account.
You're also able to edit this text too if you didn't know!

Last edited:
How long does it take to have a post approved?

I made an auction to sell Cherry as she is going to be in boxes very soon. When I submitted the post it told me I'd have to wait to be approved so I'm just wondering how long it'll take? I'm worried she may move before I can get any responses.

I made an auction to sell Cherry as she is going to be in boxes very soon. When I submitted the post it told me I'd have to wait to be approved so I'm just wondering how long it'll take? I'm worried she may move before I can get any responses.

Sorry you've had to wait. I've approved the thread for you now, but if you don't TT then I may have been too late. :(

Sorry you've had to wait. I've approved the thread for you now, but if you don't TT then I may have been too late. :(

Its okay, I think it might be too late since it's buried pretty deep so I don't think anyone will see it. Is it okay if I repost or is there a way to bump it up maybe?

Its okay, I think it might be too late since it's buried pretty deep so I don't think anyone will see it. Is it okay if I repost or is there a way to bump it up maybe?

You're free to make another post in the thread to bump it up.

Wait! Do new topics or posts have to be approved by the staff now instead of automatic creation?

Wait! Do new topics or posts have to be approved by the staff now instead of automatic creation?

Sometimes content by newly created accounts gets mistakenly flagged as spam and needs to be manually approved before it appears on the forum. It doesn't happen too often to the best of my knowledge.

Sometimes content by newly created accounts gets mistakenly flagged as spam and needs to be manually approved before it appears on the forum. It doesn't happen too often to the best of my knowledge.

I thought it was newly added preventive measure to prevent future creation of political discussions, but now I know.

Today should be 2 years after I joined but I haven't received any new seashells. Do they normally take a while to arrive?

Nvm they just arrived just now. :)

Last edited:
How do I flag threads? Like, if I comment on a thread, and when I log on here later and the OP has made a comment on the thread, is there a quick way for me to see it? Like a notif. Or do I have to manually go back to that thread?

How do I flag threads? Like, if I comment on a thread, and when I log on here later and the OP has made a comment on the thread, is there a quick way for me to see it? Like a notif. Or do I have to manually go back to that thread?

there is a subscribe option so you will be notified via settings or e mail, all you have to do is go to the thread you want to subscribe to, click " Subscribe to this thread " and choose the method you want to get notified by, and you will get automatically notified!

Back