The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Hey, guys! Just popping in to write something short since people got worried and I'd rather not have people speculate too much. I won't go into details about it; if you were there and/or is a staff member you know what it is all about and regardless if one got banned or just warned or nothing I think we all can be taught a lesson from it.

I've talked to Tina in private about it and I wanna make everyone sure of that the reason is definitely not something for a perma-ban and let's make it stay there. I'm alright now and I've taken my ban time and thought about things so it's definitely not too bad. Let's say I do not have the skills or time to be that bad on site :p

Last edited:
Hey, guys! Just popping in to write something short since people got worried and I'd rather not have people speculate too much. I won't go into details about it; if you were there and/or is a staff member you know what it is all about and regardless if one got banned or just warned or nothing I think we all can be taught a lesson from it.

I've talked to Tina in private about it and I wanna make everyone sure of that the reason is definitely not something for a perma-ban and let's make it stay there. I'm alright now and I've taken my ban time and thought about things so it's definitely not too bad. Let's say I do not have the skills or time to be that bad on site :p

oh :[

well glad to have you back!

oh :[

well glad to have you back!

Thank you. Also as Tina said please don't speculate in peoples' bans. They might or might not appear obvious and let it stay that way regardless. Unless you do repeatedly rude things every day or get your way into messing with the site you are probably safe from that long ban. But yeah let's not discuss further, I just wanted to make a short notice that I was back and nothing to worry about, so yeah please don't discuss stuff on here. As I said if you were there you were and there's that.

Last edited:
Thank you. Also as Tina said please don't speculate in peoples' bans. They might or might not appear obvious and let it stay that way regardless. Unless we do repeatedly rude things every day or hack the site's IP and plaster inappropriate pictures everywhere you're probably not getting perma-banned.

One thing I never saw the rules about [do never talk about other people bans] on here, I bet they added that rule recently.
So how would I know if it was a bad thing to talk about ban.
Ppl were talking about my ban and that's how I only knew I got banned like for a day I think cause I wasn't on here when I was banned. I was busy irl, so all I can say I was banned when I wasn't active on that day or was it two days, but anyways that's why I was lost in my mind like "I was banned?" because few people were talking about what happen to me.
But idk I could be banned forever, all I have to do is wait for the day and then bam, I'm gone away.

I suppose it's because it leads to false rumours and speculations and people talking behind their back etc. and I think those people should be banned in peace because they most of time know what they did. Also I think it's been there for longer than that.

But yeah let's move on and not to mini-mod or anything but yeah stay calm and don't worry, I don't even have the skills to mess with the site :p Nor having time to be rude everyday, lol.

I suppose it's because it leads to false rumors and speculations and people talking behind their back etc. and I think those people should be banned in peace because they most of time know what they did. Also I think it's been there for longer than that.

But yeah let's move on and not to mini-mod or anything but yeah stay calm and don't worry, I don't even have the skills to mess with the site :p Nor having time to be rude everyday, lol.

That could be why I never heard as it a rule
I'm still thinking is that Tina said permanent bans don't happen as a general rule, and ik I sound dumb when I say this but I'm still thinking is that is she saying no one can't be banned forever but idk.
I have a problem irl that I have hard time understanding what people are trying to say even it can be so easy for everyone else.

That could be why I never heard as it a rule
I'm still thinking is that Tina said permanent bans don't happen as a general rule, and ik I sound dumb when I say this but I'm still thinking is that is she saying no one can't be banned forever but idk.
I have a problem irl that I have hard time understanding what people are trying to say even it can be so easy for everyone else.

Yeah, I think took it as not to discuss other users' bans for that reason. And yeah I understand, but I think she wanted to say you have to do something really major for them to lock you out of the site, forever. You would have to either have a really long history of getting warnings/infractions and/or really mess with the site etc. if you would have that to happen. That would be my assumption and I do not encourage people to try and get perma-banned or further discuss why other people sometimes are banned for shorter times.
--

Also, staff if you think I posted too much you can delete them and I won't mind, I just wanted to take my time saying that people shouldn't worry. Sometimes we act wrong a few times and that's just what we get for reasons.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think took it as not to discuss other users' bans for that reason. And yeah I understand, but I think she wanted to say you have to do something really major for them to lock you out of the site, forever. You would have to either have a really long history of getting warnings/infractions and/or really mess with the site etc. if you would have that to happen. That would be my assumption and I do not encourage people to try and get perma-banned or further discuss why other people sometimes are banned for shorter times.
--

Also, staff if you think I posted too much you can delete them and I won't mind, I just wanted to take my time saying that people shouldn't worry. Sometimes we act wrong a few times and that's just what we get for reasons.

Huh okay and that's what some other user said too but first I have to hear it again to see if its true or not.
I didn't catch this right I looked at the ban news thing or whatever its called and I thought it said I was banned forever, but nope I got the date wrong and it already expired, man that's the reason why I have glasses.

Last edited:
Huh okay and that's what some other user said too but first I have to hear it again to see if its true or not.

Yeah, as I said don't go try being banned or something. But yeah simply they wouldn't perma-ban anyone unless it's really, really serious big time and I'm not gonna ask or presume it has been used, or for what reasons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah, in the future as said multiple times don't go discuss or speculate mine or others' bans. If you saw what happened keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah, as I said don't go try being banned or something. But yeah simply they wouldn't perma-ban anyone unless it's really, really serious big time and I'm not gonna ask or presume it has been used, or for what reasons.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah, in the future as said multiple times don't go discuss or speculate mine or others' bans. If you saw what happened keep it to yourself.

I never saw anyone got banned after they said something bad and I don't say it to the world what happen to this person and tell ppl what they did
But I think I remember long ago this guy wasn't nice to me and after that I never saw him again.
Anyways did you voted Lucky because Lucky has been beating Kiki
HAHA go Lucky

It depends on what "bad" people say and in the end it's up to the staff what to do.
--

Yeah I did, I like that mummy doggo.

Hi! I have another question. I was doing a post and something strange happened. It didn't want to load as I did a quick post and then it popped up saying I was making a duplicate post. It did post, but I didn't get any bells for it. Did something wrong happen or did I do something wrong?

Edit: Never mind. I think a strange glitch must of happened when I posted. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Last edited:
How long will the Halloween candies be available in the shop? I want to try to buy a red candy on as late of a date/time as possible.

Last edited:
Stella-Io
When posting a new thread, if you're able to create a poll there, the bottom of the thread will have poll options.

Hihi~ How long does it take for a post to be approved so it appears on the forums? I tried creating a thread yesterday and it still hasn't appeared. :c I'm rather new to the site so it would have been my first post.

What does configuring collectables do?

If it's an item that does something, like the immediate username change or the user title color change, it's how you activate it. If it's a normal collectible, it won't do anything.

Hihi~ How long does it take for a post to be approved so it appears on the forums? I tried creating a thread yesterday and it still hasn't appeared. :c I'm rather new to the site so it would have been my first post.

They are normally not hidden like that. Sometimes the spam filter on the forum catches posts that aren't actually spam, especially from newer members. I approved this one and you can let us know if it happens again.

Back