• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Curious: What's the minimum amount of time it takes for your post not to merge if nobody else posts on the thread?

my irc doesn't work :'(
Every time i try to join it says
"Cannot join Channel"

Does this mean i was banned or something

I was wondering, is it an offense to make a false bid and inflate the price on a villager being auctioned off? I thought I saw someone do this for a top-tier villager (possibly out of dislike for that particular villager, or just as a joke), but I'm not a hundred percent sure, and don't have any real proof that this was their intention. However, I had seen a previous post by that user stating her dislike of that villager.

my irc doesn't work :'(
Every time i try to join it says
"Cannot join Channel"

Does this mean i was banned or something

Not sure, we need your hostname. If you can come on the IRC in the next 20 minutes, I can check. What username are you using?

Back