• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Theres a glitch is says I have insufficient funds for the ruby birthstone but I have enough?

The bell counter you can see usually rounds decimals so you just need that one extra bell to be safe. At least that is how I've found it to work.. always wondered about it.

I think you should make a a going away fourm inside TBT...:( since we have a welcome thread..

How do you subscribe to a thread?
Scroll to the top and click "Thread Tools" and click "Subscribe to this thread"

I think you should make a a going away fourm inside TBT...:( since we have a welcome thread..

We do not plan to ever have a going away forum. If someone plans to leave it is best that they inform their friends through PM and/or put a note in their signature that they are leaving. Then they can log out and return whenever they feel like it :)

How do you subscribe to a thread?

You can subscribe to a thread, with this button under "thread tools":
QffCUCJ.png

No it would be like going in active, we need it tbh

We don't need it at all. Just use your blog tree, it's there for a reason. You could also leave a message in your sig or about me.

Last edited:
Are people allowed to post villager threads in the TBT marketplace or should it be in the trading plaza?

You are more than welcome to post villager auctions and/or sales in the TBT Marketplace as long as they are for TBT bells! Villager giveaways and Cycling threads should always go in the plaza, however. Also, as with the VTP, Looking for/Buying threads for villagers are not allowed in TBT Marketplace.

You are more than welcome to post villager auctions and/or sales in the TBT Marketplace as long as they are for TBT bells! Villager giveaways and Cycling threads should always go in the plaza, however. Also, as with the VTP, Looking for/Buying threads for villagers are not allowed in TBT Marketplace.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up

Back