The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Quick question: I know you’ll have to buy another user title color change “collectable” to edit the color a second time, but if I do that, will I lose the red title “collectable” I currently have?

Quick question: I know you’ll have to buy another user title color change “collectable” to edit the color a second time, but if I do that, will I lose the red title “collectable” I currently have?
No, if you buy another then both will appear in your inventory! You'll be able to see which is which by clicking on it for details, and swap back and forth by changing which one is set to 'active'.

No, if you buy another then both will appear in your inventory! You'll be able to see which is which by clicking on it for details, and swap back and forth by changing which one is set to 'active'.
Awesome. Thanks!

Are these supposed to be past themes on the banner?

(me who has used this website for a grand total of under two months being clueless)

Is the New Leaf forum being moved into the general Animal Crossing forum after the wi-fi shuts down? 😭
This hasn't actually been discussed but I'd say it's likely, yes. 😢

Are these supposed to be past themes on the banner?

(me who has used this website for a grand total of under two months being clueless)
It's intentional and part of our April Fool's Day "event"! More information and all the various shenanigans can be found in the Time Portal Tragedy thread.

This hasn't actually been discussed but I'd say it's likely, yes. 😢

It's intentional and part of our April Fool's Day "event"! More information and all the various shenanigans can be found in the Time Portal Tragedy thread.

I understood the April Fools Day part ^-^

I was wondering if any of these were used as legitimate banners in the past. Or if it's supposed to be purely random. (I wasn't here. So I'm curious if I'm getting to look at stuff I may have missed).

I read the Time Portal thread, but didn't quite find the answer I was looking for.

I was wondering if any of these were used as legitimate banners in the past. Or if it's supposed to be purely random. (I wasn't here. So I'm curious if I'm getting to look at stuff I may have missed).

I read the Time Portal thread, but didn't quite find the answer I was looking for.

While I can't speak to all, some of them definitely were legitimate banners used in the past.

Ah, my apologies for misunderstanding! Yes, all the rotating banners you're seeing were used at some point in the site's history, usually to commemorate or celebrate either a site or real-world event of some sort. Some of them are even new to me, actually!

I'm experiencing server error messages when I try to access my mail and the thread of the trader I am scheduled to do a trade with right now. Any info on this, please?
Post automatically merged:

I'm experiencing server error messages when I try to access my mail and the thread of the trader I am scheduled to do a trade with right now. Any info on this, please?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Speaking of the shop...are bells here only accumulated through making posts?

I thought I had a lot. Then blew straight through them after this event.

Speaking of the shop...are bells here only accumulated through making posts?

I thought I had a lot. Then blew straight through them after this event.
Posting is the most common way of earning bells here, but there are a few other methods. You can sell collectibles, artwork, in-game items, and in-game services for TBT. There are also giveaways hosted occasionally by other members or free bell links provided by staff during certain events or announcements.

You can also check out the formal Frequently Asked Questions for more info.

Back