• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

If you go to Preferences under your name, there should be an option to uncheck e-mail notifications. Hope this helps!
Yep, I've done all that. Hasn't helped. You know I have questioned though when I use the drop down to look at my profile, preferences, etc. it says preferences- Ignoring. So what does that mean?

Yep, I've done all that. Hasn't helped. You know I have questioned though when I use the drop down to look at my profile, preferences, etc. it says preferences- Ignoring. So what does that mean?

If you've unchecked everything under e-mail options, you shouldn't be receiving e-mails anymore for alerts, so I'm not sure in that case. 🤔

If you've unchecked everything under e-mail options, you shouldn't be receiving e-mails anymore for alerts, so I'm not sure in that case. 🤔
Yep, they are all unchecked. Just received another e-mail and several before this. I deleted over 200 today after I woke up and logged in. I made the preference changes yesterday. idk But thank you for trying to help!

Yep, they are all unchecked. Just received another e-mail and several before this. I deleted over 200 today after I woke up and logged in. I made the preference changes yesterday. idk But thank you for trying to help!

This just occurred to me, but do you have it unchecked in Privacy as well?

EDIT: As well as Account Details?

Ooh I was so excited when I read your post @Midoriya! but yep, anything that says e-mail is unchecked. I think it has something to do with following threads automatically that I post in. But I kinda do want to do that IN the forum. Just not in my e-mail.

Ooh I was so excited when I read your post @Midoriya! but yep, anything that says e-mail is unchecked. I think it has something to do with following threads automatically that I post in. But I kinda do want to do that IN the forum. Just not in my e-mail.

Try going to "find new threads" at the top of the forum, then "manage watched threads," then click the dropdown and click "disable e-mail notifications." Hope this works!

Eureka @Midoriya I think that might be it! I just did what you said and it ofc warned me "are you sure you want to disable e-mail.....lol. Yes sir, yes I do.
Eternally grateful for continuing to troubleshoot with me!

Eureka @Midoriya I think that might be it! I just did what you said and it ofc warned me "are you sure you want to disable e-mail.....lol. Yes sir, yes I do.
Eternally grateful for continuing to troubleshoot with me!

You're very welcome! Sorry I couldn't get to that solution faster. I've used this forum for years and sometimes things are new to me simply because I haven't looked at them in a while. :LOL:

How do the bells on this platform work? I am so new and so confused.
Also, if someone could just give me the run-down of how this site works, that would be great.

Help.

Really ignorant question time for an account of my age:

Deactivating a purchase keeps it viewable in my inventory, but does remove it from my line-up, yeah?

How do the bells on this platform work? I am so new and so confused.
Also, if someone could just give me the run-down of how this site works, that would be great.

Help.

You can earn bells from posting in the forums, interacting in events (prizes for some include forum currency), and trading/selling to others on the platform. You can use the forum bells to buy items or services from other folk as a means of payment!

In order to transfer forum currency, all you have to do is click on the amount of "Bells" under the user you wish to send it to. Then, you can input the amount and click on "Donate."

The site has different forum categories for whatever you need whether it be trade posts for ACNH, general discussion of AC or games in general, or art threads! It might take some time getting used to all the different categories but there's little descriptions under each general board to let you know what to expect and what is allowed to be posted.

Hope you enjoy the forums and have fun!

Really ignorant question time for an account of my age:

Deactivating a purchase keeps it viewable in my inventory, but does remove it from my line-up, yeah?
That's correct. You'd have to hide the purchase to remove it from public view in your inventory.

Will the rosewater potions be made giftable soon like was promised last year?

Yeah, I was wondering this as well and posted it in the random thoughts thread a couple weeks ago.

I wonder when the Rosewater and Blue Rosewater Potions from the Enchanted TBT Fair will become giftable??? I know staff said summer. It is summer now and camp is happening, but they're still not giftable yet. Maybe they'll be in August? 🤔

What is ABD for? (not in-game)

The ABD on the forums is basically just for storing TBT. Users used to be able to earn currency from it over time as well, but that was done away with because some users abused the system.

Hope this helps! :giggle:

August birthstone for the shop? I don’t need one this year like I did last year, but other people might and were a week and a half in.

Will the rosewater potions be made giftable soon like was promised last year?
Yeah, I was wondering this as well and posted it in the random thoughts thread a couple weeks ago.
Both potions released during last year's fair will be made giftable at the conclusion of Space Camp Bell Tree. :)

August birthstone for the shop? I don’t need one this year like I did last year, but other people might and were a week and a half in.
Done!

Are capitalized and uncapitalized names unique? For example, can there be a 'Duododo' and also a 'duododo'?

I bought a username change but one of the names I'm considering is taken in uncapitalized form, but not capitalized. I don't want to use up the name change if it won't work though!

Back