• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Whenever I try to purchase anything in the shop, I run into this error message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • You cannot purchase the item December 14th Raffle Ticket.
  • You cannot purchase this many of the item December 14th Raffle Ticket.
What am I doing wrong here? 😅 I'm trying to purchase the tin robot and December 23rd raffle ticket.
Delete all items from your cart and try it again.

Mine are always directly linked from my twitter! Sometimes they're fine (like my signature appears fine for me) but it's always competition entries which are broken 😔
I would suggest using an image hosting site like ImgBB or Imgur, since Twitter and Facebook can't always be trusted to share image links like that. also your signature pic is broken for me rn, just a heads up.

if your image is broken in an entry, tag the staff member who is the OP and ask them if you can re-upload the pic so it shows up.

I need help with getting the right link or code to have this image to appear in my sig. Mobile imgur is different so l can't get it
nufxQGS.jpeg

edit: oops l went to the wrong thread. meant to post in the sig guide thread

I need help with getting the right link or code to have this image to appear in my sig. Mobile imgur is different so l can't get it
View attachment 421745
edit: oops l went to the wrong thread. meant to post in the sig guide thread
Let me know how you go with this. I usually do this on my iPad, but I'm on my phone, so the app is slightly different. Hopefully works for you.

You just have to remove the spaces in the link first (before the "i.imgur" and before "jpeg"):
https:// i.imgur.com/v7t576C. jpeg

Let me know how you go with this. I usually do this on my iPad, but I'm on my phone, so the app is slightly different. Hopefully works for you.

You just have to remove the spaces in the link first (before the "i.imgur" and before "jpeg"):
https:// i.imgur.com/v7t576C. jpeg
Nothing appeared. :(

Nothing appeared. :(

Try this one! 😊 In your signature, click the icon of the picture, and then enter this one (remove the star first):
https://🌟i.imgur.com/v7t576C.jpg

PM me if it doesn’t work! 😊

Just in case you were pressing the wrong button, I included a pic. Sorry if you already knew all this!
A24103E0-194B-41FA-B83B-AE769AD5CEAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Try this one! 😊 In your signature, click the icon of the picture, and then enter this one (remove the star first):
https://🌟i.imgur.com/v7t576C.jpg

PM me if it doesn’t work! 😊

Just in case you were pressing the wrong button, I included a pic. Sorry if you already knew all this!
View attachment 421760
it works! ty

hi! i'm sorry if this has been answered before, but is there a specific time you have to wait before two posts get merged automatically? if so, how long is it? thanks so much and have a pleasant evening <3

hi! i'm sorry if this has been answered before, but is there a specific time you have to wait before two posts get merged automatically? if so, how long is it? thanks so much and have a pleasant evening <3
You need to wait 30 minutes for your posts not to get merged, I believe :)

Are we allowed to discuss other animal crossing forums/servers?

i purchased a username change, but for the life of me can't figure out where to go. is there a thread for that or maybe a settings page?

i purchased a username change, but for the life of me can't figure out where to go. is there a thread for that or maybe a settings page?

Hi! I believe you need to go to your inventory (where your collectibles are stored). Your username change will be listed in there, and next to it you click “Configure” and then it should ask you what you’d like to change your name to. I hope that works for you! 😊

Are there any rules against bumping really old threads?
If your post adds something meaningful to the conversation that will further discussion then it's fine to bump old threads. If a thread is really old though it's often better to see if a newer thread on the same topic exists or consider starting your own thread instead of bumping one that is years old. Warnings can be issued if you are constantly bumping old threads to add meaningless, spam, or controversial comments or appear to be doing it purely to increase your bell count.

Does the number of characters you use in a post affect how much TBT you earn? If so, how much weight does it hold?

Back