• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I did that but I don't think my avatar got any bigger. :p Yours looks much bigger than mine.

Referring to Selcouth's question about whether staff can see 'invisible' members; just too lazy to quote it.

Oh. Does anybody know why my avatar is still small? Look at Selcouth's and mine.

A couple questions:

1.) Can I discard a "Avatar Width Extension" that's in my inventory or would that mean I'd no longer be able to use 150x100 size avatars? What about a used "Username Change"?

2.) Can mods and/or admins see you online even when using invisible mode? I've always wondered.

Thank you~

1. No idea.

2. Yes.

Why does uploading attachments/ additional attachments cost TBT?

Hello!
What does it mean when you have a "+" or "*" near your username?
I see it in my username and other people's too so I was curious if it meant anything

Hello!
What does it mean when you have a "+" or "*" near your username?
I see it in my username and other people's too so I was curious if it meant anything

* means you're using invisible mode and + by a username means they're your friend.

A couple questions:

1.) Can I discard a "Avatar Width Extension" that's in my inventory or would that mean I'd no longer be able to use 150x100 size avatars? What about a used "Username Change"?

2.) Can mods and/or admins see you online even when using invisible mode? I've always wondered. ~Answered

Thank you~

Anyone know the answer to my first question? ^^;; Trying to clean up my inventory.
Eeeh.. hope it's okay to bump questions.

: : Suggestions Here : :

To commemorate The Bell Tree's 10th Birthday
&
Major Events / Holidays / New Year / etc.

- Please consider adding a non-giftable, new collectible available free for all members who logged on within that one day?
(maybe limit to one each, just to be fair, or priced it at a much higher price than usual, but for a limited time only )

- For the 10th Anniversary, please consider reviving a few discontinued collectibles,
maybe have a restock timeframe (like the awesome glittering candy corn banner we are having now at the shop),
and few times a day for that week, batches of 10 would be released.

I mentioned this over at the Marketplace's Restock thread last night,
then I realize perhaps the HQ is a more appropriate place for such suggestions.

Thank you! C:

Anyone know the answer to my first question? ^^;; Trying to clean up my inventory.
Eeeh.. hope it's okay to bump questions.

If you ditch the avatar extension, I think the extension goes away. I am not sure, of course. But when I ditched the color add on to make the title a different color, the color customization went away. So I would recommend you keep it.

Uhm, ok. I randomly got a msg saying my account was suspended, for like ten mins. And then I let me back on. I was like super scared. Do you know why? I have been extra good.r

Back