The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Who's in charge of making new sticky threads?(like "Quick,Before the Mods Come!","Ask The Staff",etc.)

Who's in charge of making new sticky threads?(like "Quick,Before the Mods Come!","Ask The Staff",etc.)

"Quack" was made by a regular user, but someone requested it to be stickied.
I'm pretty sure any mods do it.

why is there always more guests than users online
who are you guests
reveal yourselves

Birthday bells are glitchy as all hell right now to be honest. They're a bit all over the place, haven't had the chance to really sit down and look into it.

Hi! I joined the site on 10-25 and got 150 welcome bells, but then yesterday at 4:25 I see another transaction called welcome and another 150 bells credited to me. I'm scared to use them because if they aren't supposed to be there, I dont wanna get in trouble >< what should I do?

Hi! I joined the site on 10-25 and got 150 welcome bells, but then yesterday at 4:25 I see another transaction called welcome and another 150 bells credited to me. I'm scared to use them because if they aren't supposed to be there, I dont wanna get in trouble >< what should I do?

They are suppose to be there. As you continue to post around the site you'll get "welcome" bells.
I think you get 750 in total. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. ^^;;

A couple questions:

1.) Can I discard a "Avatar Width Extension" that's in my inventory or would that mean I'd no longer be able to use 150x100 size avatars? What about a used "Username Change"?

2.) Can mods and/or admins see you online even when using invisible mode? I've always wondered.

Thank you~

*nods* One more: Twice there has been a database error in the past few days, is that because of all the crazy refreshing happening :eek:?

Also how do you make your avatar bigger after buying the extension?

Back