• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

how do I close a thread?

It has to be in a board that allows you to close threads (and your own thread), but you have to check a little box down at the bottom and post (I think. Only way I've closed mine.) Otherwise you can just report it for a mod to come close.

Prohibited Transactions
Do not post about buying or selling the following:

Forum or Animal Crossing bells for real money or gift cards representative of real money.

I see many shops in the Museum taking art commissions for real money, is this against the rules?

Okay, so anytime I'm on The bell tree via mobile when I send things ( comments, TBT, notes, threads ) it does a duplicate, two. Well sometimes when I'm lucky there's only one note or comment but if I send 50 TBT they get 100 and yeah! It's not my phone because I've restarted my phone then used other devices! I even used a different wifi source, please help admins! ;^;;

I see many shops in the Museum taking art commissions for real money, is this against the rules?

I don't think it's against the rules, but I think the shops need to provide a link to a tumblr page/deviantART journal for people to commission them there rather than directly purchase a commission via here.

20mveq.jpg

So, am I the only one seeing this?

-_- I really don't know why but the shop glitched on me again.

Would the threads in this tag be worth adding to the new Bulletin Board thread, especially since any future staff changes will likely be put there, and consistency is best? :D

Dang it must be hard only snatching two yellow letters
-_- Don't assume I didn't get any of them by restock and I posted that before I even had the yellow letters. You have a white feather! lol I thought that trumps everything?

Last edited:
-_- Don't assume I didn't get any of them by restock and I posted that before I even had the yellow letters. You have a white feather! lol I thought that trumps everything?
I bought it from another user.

How much tbt did you buy it for? So I know when I kinda have enough tbt to buy one.

Are members that try and constantly get you to sell your stuff to them/ buy their stuff at a higher price than they initially told you allowed?
I know I can ignore them, but it's quite annoying.

Back