• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

how does birthday btb work? I haven't received any yet, does it come in the form of a PM or randomly whenever i post?

how does birthday btb work? I haven't received any yet, does it come in the form of a PM or randomly whenever i post?

The bot is a bit delayed, it should arrive eventually. :( Just keep checking on your bells every now and then. I got mine a day after, others two hours after the PM. Bit wonky.

The bot is a bit delayed, it should arrive eventually. :( Just keep checking on your bells every now and then. I got mine a day after, others two hours after the PM. Bit wonky.

They're processed in batches, so depending on how many birthdays there are on a day and where you're placed in the queue, it might take a while to get to you.

I have more so of a suggestion, are you guys able to add notifications on this website? I really want to receive a notification when someone quotes me, or I want someone to receive a notification when I quote them, or reply to them. I think it would be a great feature.

I don't like to promise anything; I'll just say that we're well aware of this request and have heard it many many times, so it is firmly in the back of my mind to implement someday.

When is the next bell tree direct?

I coukdn't tell you, sorry. Be on the look out for a thread or banner to pop up a day or two prior for most directs.

there's such a thing as birthday tbt??? WHAT
since when has this been a thing

Where can I buy October Birthstones? ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

are we getting pokeball collectibles again to commemorate ORAS??

are we getting pokeball collectibles again to commemorate ORAS??

We're not giving any information away at the moment about the pokeball. You should check our Bell Tree Directs if you're interested in information on it. Other than that, we usually won't disclose that kind of thing in the informational threads. :)

there's such a thing as birthday tbt??? WHAT
since when has this been a thing

Always!

Would I be allowed to sell or trade my League of Legends account here?

No. From my understanding you're really not supposed to be giving your accounts away in the first place, much less selling them.

Is it considered against the rules to offer new users (registered for at least one day) collectibles for 200 to 400 TBT? I'm not doing it, but I knew one person who did.

I'd like to buy some October Birthstones on the TBT Market. Should the price be higher than usual? (Due to the inexistent restock)

Is anyone else experiencing problems connecting to the IRC? I've tried changing servers around and so far nothing is connecting. Tried the link up top too, nothing.

Back