• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

It seems like a post I made doesn't show up in the thread it was posted in but it still shows up in my latest posts. Is it visible to others or did the thread just lose it completely? :confused:

It seems like a post I made doesn't show up in the thread it was posted in but it still shows up in my latest posts. Is it visible to others or did the thread just lose it completely? :confused:
Which thread was that? Did you refresh or try visiting the thread again?

Which thread was that? Did you refresh or try visiting the thread again?
It was the accomplishment thread in the New Leaf section but it seems to be resolved now - the post is showing up normally now that other people posted in the thread after me. :)

What is the current/ average TBT > IGB conversion? Like if I were to buy bells for TBT?

If your online status is set to invisible. Are you counted as a guest or member? Like when you see whose looking at a thread.

Hey, I made a thread this afternoon, and it got a few comments, but I couldn't find them in my notifications. Instead, I had to keep refreshing the page to see if there were any new ones. Is there a way to turn notifications on for threads you made or for subscribed threads in general?

Last edited:
so now that we can all receive shells, does that mean we can sell back a silver mailbox and get the shell buyback from shop if we upgrade to a larger mailbox?
It used to have a bells buyback listed but now it's in shells...

Hey, I made a thread this afternoon, and it got a few comments, but I couldn't find them in my notifications. Instead, I had to keep refreshing the page to see if there were any new ones. Is there a way to turn notifications on for threads you made or for subscribed threads in general?
You can get email notifications about your thread, but there is not a way to get forum notifications about that currently.

Hi there, I have a question: If you bought a Username Change and already made a thread in
the Contact the Staff board, how many days does it takes till the name get changed into the
new one? Just curious. ^^"

Hi there, I have a question: If you bought a Username Change and already made a thread in
the Contact the Staff board, how many days does it takes till the name get changed into the
new one? Just curious. ^^"
It can take a while sometimes if all the admins are busy, they’re the only ones who can fulfill those. So please be patient a little longer, sorry!

I know the rules prevent selling duped or powersaved items on this site. But if it goes against hacking, are Pokemon with illegitimate moves and abilities (such as Sturdy Shedinja or Blissey w/Final Gambit) forbidden from being sold on the TBT Marketplace?

Back