• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How do I edit my blog name!? ^^

Also, avatar image won't work. It's animated and i have avatar animation item.

Last edited:
why are we allowed the width extension addon but not the height one?

So what type of warning stay on accounts?

All warnings stay on accounts in that they're viewable via the "infractions" tab by the site staff and the person who received the warning, as it's something that's necessary so we can keep track of the disciplinary history of each user. However, most warnings aren't a big deal and don't count against the user unless the same behavior is repeated multiple times, and only after having received more than one warning or infraction for the same offense.

Laggy server ruined rating

Someone left me wi-fi rating with a very positive message but it was "negative" ruining my 100% rating. They said that this was a mistake due to the laginess/ refusal to load of the page. Can a moderator fix this for me? If someone really left me a negative rating I would accept it without complaint but this one was clearly meant to be positive and I even have a message where they say that they clicked "positive"

Please fix this for me or let me know what I can do about it

Someone left me wi-fi rating with a very positive message but it was "negative" ruining my 100% rating. They said that this was a mistake due to the laginess/ refusal to load of the page. Can a moderator fix this for me? If someone really left me a negative rating I would accept it without complaint but this one was clearly meant to be positive and I even have a message where they say that they clicked "positive"

Please fix this for me or let me know what I can do about it

I've fixed it up for you ;)

I noticed the burning file tower. ;)
Does anybody know what caused BTF to get so laggy and slow?

I know that we are allowed to discuss our own warnings and infractions and not others' warnings or infractions, but am I allowed to discuss my own on my blog?

It's still discussing, just in a different location.

Yeah, but the question is more about if they will trust me. I have a long history of bringing up past drama on this site. However, I can talk about it on my blog without naming other users or insulting the site staff. Not saying if that's allowed, but it's possible to do so.

Yeah, but the question is more about if they will trust me. I have a long history of bringing up past drama on this site. However, I can talk about it on my blog without naming other users or insulting the site staff. Not saying if that's allowed, but it's possible to do so.

You said that you're allowed to talk about one's infraction/warning on the forum. If that is correct then I don't see the problem. Of course, it's how you phrase the blog post! Are you being positive about it and not being rude to others or are you being negative, calling people out and just trying to start stuff? Ranting about problems is a good thing if you are trying to get stuff off your chest, but doing it in a negative manner is not healthy.

You said that you're allowed to talk about one's infraction/warning on the forum. If that is correct then I don't see the problem. Of course, it's how you phrase the blog post! Are you being positive about it and not being rude to others or are you being negative, calling people out and just trying to start stuff? Ranting about problems is a good thing if you are trying to get stuff off your chest, but doing it in a negative manner is not healthy.

I wanted to discuss what I have done wrong on the site in the past. I could explain why I violated these rules as well, but not to excuse myself. But I didn't want to call people out or make the mods look strict.

Of course, I always ask before I do something so I know what to do and what not to do.

I wanted to discuss what I have done wrong on the site in the past. I could explain why I violated these rules as well, but not to excuse myself. But I didn't want to call people out or make the mods look strict.

Of course, I always ask before I do something so I know what to do and what not to do.

Like an apology? I don't see nothing wrong it.

Back