• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is it wrong to ask for TBT because it was my bday yesterday?
Sadly the TBT get swallowed by the bot sometimes and we don't compensate it. Sorry!

Check your hallyweens again.

Where do goodbye threads go?
Blog Tree? Maybe the Basement? Generally those are low quality threads so we don't keep them open long, especially most users end up coming back a few days later.

We actually don't allow goodbye threads at all, so we ask that you use the Blog Tree for this purpose.

:)

Will there ever be game specific badges? (Mario, SPLATOON, etc.)

How can I like a members' post? Or is that feature not available for new members?

How can I like a members' post? Or is that feature not available for new members?

I can't speak for the newer members since I joined before the feature was implemented, but I can say this much. There is a white box at the bottom-left corner of each post. Click the thunbs up to like it.

I can't seem to find the button to like the post though. I see the thumb up and the number (0) left of the report button but I can't click the thumb or anything.
Sorry if I'm just too dumb to figure it out or maybe it's an issue with my browser?

I can't seem to find the button to like the post though. I see the thumb up and the number (0) left of the report button but I can't click the thumb or anything.
Sorry if I'm just too dumb to figure it out or maybe it's an issue with my browser?

Click the thumb, it should take 0.5s and then show a 1. Remember that you can't like your own posts. If it's still not working it could be a browser issue.

Thank you! It's most likely an issue with my internet/ the browser then as I've also been getting error messages on the forum the entire evening.

Hi there,
Is there a size limit on shop graphics? Are you allowed to have a graphic for a shop?
Like if you have a shop for items or cycling or whatever, and you add a graphic that says the title and prices/rules.
Thanks

Last edited:
Will the Rules and Guidelines eventually have a rule explicitly stated that you need to be respectful to the site staff? Because after seeing a few cases of people showing disrespect towards the staff, publicly, I'm kinda thinking that we need something like that.

Ik this isn't exactly an on-site question but
where can I find sprites of AC animals?

Will the Rules and Guidelines eventually have a rule explicitly stated that you need to be respectful to the site staff? Because after seeing a few cases of people showing disrespect towards the staff, publicly, I'm kinda thinking that we need something like that.

What's common knowledge shouldn't have to be a rule, sadly, but those who a rude should be penalized.

Will the Rules and Guidelines eventually have a rule explicitly stated that you need to be respectful to the site staff?

The first rule is about respecting others. I see no reason for the staff to not fall under this unless you get really picky about the wording, claiming they aren't members or something like that.

The rule about respecting others definitely applies to every member, including the staff. I guess I personally just understand that people are naturally going to be frustrated with us sometimes since we're the ones who are tasked with enforcing rules that not everyone agrees with, and I think most of us have a pretty thick skin when it comes to the occasional backlash.

I actually don't mind hearing criticism or listening to ideas people have about how we can improve upon things, but when people are rude and snarky just for the sake of it I'm far less likely to consider what they're saying and would be inclined to just brush it off. Being constructive almost always wins out over outright disrespect and/or nastiness!

Back