• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Why are there no Pokeballs in stock when a new Pokemon game just came out, unlike after X & Y? Has Pokeballs became something you have to win to obtain now? Or were the staff too busy?

Last edited:
Why are there no Pokeballs in stock when a new Pokemon game just came out, unlike after X & Y? Has Pokeballs became something you have to win to obtain now? Or were the staff too busy?

Sun/Moon still hasn't released in Europe, i think that's tomorrow. maybe there will be festivities here after that when the game has truly become worldwide and forum-wide....

It hasn't come out for me yet ;;
I'm waiting till Christmas anyway aaah

Sun/Moon still hasn't released in Europe, i think that's tomorrow. maybe there will be festivities here after that when the game has truly become worldwide and forum-wide....

It hasn't come out for me yet ;;
I'm waiting till Christmas anyway aaah

I see now. I'm guessing it's taking longer there because of translating all of the languages while here in America, we have fewer languages to translate too. Sorry for not thinking that earlier.

I can never remember... How do you access the "top" lists~ like, those with the most TBT etc.?

I can never remember... How do you access the "top" lists~ like, those with the most TBT etc.?

go to the member list under the Community tab, then click one of the column tabs (there's one for tbt) to reorder the list according to that column

Lately, I've been getting emails about new posts in threads that were posted many days ago. And also emails about private messages that were sent many days ago, that I already replied to and deleted. Stuff that I have set to instant notification. It's like there's a massive delay happening somehow with the notification emails.

Is that a problem with the site that's being worked on? Is there a setting that I need to change? Or perhaps is there somewhere I can report the problem so that it can be fixed?

Lately, I've been getting emails about new posts in threads that were posted many days ago. And also emails about private messages that were sent many days ago, that I already replied to and deleted. Stuff that I have set to instant notification. It's like there's a massive delay happening somehow with the notification emails.

Is that a problem with the site that's being worked on? Is there a setting that I need to change? Or perhaps is there somewhere I can report the problem so that it can be fixed?
Who's your email provider? I use GMail and everything has been arriving generally a matter of minutes after the actual event, so I haven't noticed delays.

I use Yahoo, and I never had this problem before. Haven't changed my address in years.

Email notifications have sucked for a while; I rarely get emails about PMs and sometimes get them hours later. I use Microsoft (@outlook.com).

Ps. Months ago it used to work just fine.

Last edited:
I may have asked you about Pokeballs, but the game has been released everywhere. Have you made a set-in-stone decision on stocking Pokeballs where they never go in stock again (just like the Avatar Height Extension decision)? I'm kinda disappointed that we didn't get Pokeball restocks to celebrate the release of Sun and Moon like we did with X and Y (when I wasn't a member yet).

I use Yahoo, and I never had this problem before. Haven't changed my address in years.

Email notifications have sucked for a while; I rarely get emails about PMs and sometimes get them hours later. I use Microsoft (@outlook.com).

Ps. Months ago it used to work just fine.

I know in the past we had issues with Yahoo and very recently Outlook/Microsoft was brought to our attentions as well. As far as I am aware, the admins have been working with the email providers, but it's slow business. I mean without notice from you guys, we can't be sure if it's just a singular isolated incident or something affecting all users with said email providers.

How do you change the title of a thread? I've looked around, but I can't figure it out.

At the end of your post click "Edit Post", then "Go Advanced" and there you'll be able to. Also, when inside the forums (outside your thread) you can double click the space next to the title and you'll be able to edit it.

I'm not sure if this in the right place, my sincere apologies if it isn't...

I'm looking to start a thread where people send me their DAs, and I can review them fully with screenshots/provide feedback etc. (✿◠‿◠)

Would I post this in the Introduction Board? The Train Station board? Or just the normal Animal Crossing: New Leaf board? (?ω`)

Thank you in advance! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this in the right place, my sincere apologies if it isn't...

I'm looking to start a thread where people send me their DAs, and I can review them fully with screenshots/provide feedback etc. (✿◠‿◠)

Would I post this in the Introduction Board? The Train Station board? Or just the normal Animal Crossing: New Leaf board? (?ω`)

Thank you in advance! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
I would put the thread in the New Leaf board

Back