• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I thought you said you wanted to sign up because you got collectibles or something hahaha.......oh welp

The truth is, even if I never heard about the perks, I am one of these kind of people who care about the rules and know about moderation issues. I would've signed up even if they didn't get the special perks we couldn't get. I don't know why I said earlier that I signed up for the perks, but I regret saying that. In reality, I am less selfish than what my posts say.

I wonder if next year's applications will say "do not sign up if you are going for the perks". I think it would be a good idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok thanks for the help! I haven't been in that section for an entire year

I tend to avoid the Villager Trading Plaza in general. I only care about the items and PWPs when I make a town, not the villagers. Besides, my favorite characters in ACNL are always in my sig. I even labeled my alts as dream villagers (or dreamies) on my profile.

Any chance you guys are gonna release villagers from all of the games?

I got extremely bored and made a fake collectible for Woolio, and it got me wondering whether you guys were ever gonna release him for real.

UNQiGC2.png

Any chance you guys are gonna release villagers from all of the games?

I got extremely bored and made a fake collectible for Woolio, and it got me wondering whether you guys were ever gonna release him for real.

UNQiGC2.png

We haven't finalized any further plans for the character collectibles yet. Just look at it as a sort of test run right now with the Prize Pack, and we'll be watching to see what people think. And obviously the best way to tell us you like them is buying them!

We haven't finalized any further plans for the character collectibles yet. Just look at it as a sort of test run right now with the Prize Pack, and we'll be watching to see what people think. And obviously the best way to tell us you like them is buying them!

Do you think that, once the villager collectibles are out of the shop, that people will no longer be limited to just one per person?

You can do that in your settings. Go to the "General Settings" tab, scroll down to "Time Zone", and you can do it all there!
That's not what I mean. I'm already in the correct timezone, I'm talking about date format.
In the US 20th of May 2016 would be: 05-20-2016 but in other countries it's 20-05-2016.
I want to change that order.

That's not what I mean. I'm already in the correct timezone, I'm talking about date format.
In the US 20th of May 2016 would be: 05-20-2016 but in other countries it's 20-05-2016.
I want to change that order.

Oh, I see. Well, I'm afraid I don't know about that. Mine isn't right either.

Hello! I apparently had an account here from my earlier game plays, but since then the 3DS that my ACNL game was on got destroyed and I lost my game/all content relating to it. Because of how much I worked on it and how much it hurt to lose all of it, I've retired the town/story "Koi Cove".

I wanted to ask is there any way to change usernames on here? I'd like to change my name to just plain CloverCoin like I use on all my other social media sites then share the various towns/stories here that way just in case this incident should happen again.

Hello! I apparently had an account here from my earlier game plays, but since then the 3DS that my ACNL game was on got destroyed and I lost my game/all content relating to it. Because of how much I worked on it and how much it hurt to lose all of it, I've retired the town/story "Koi Cove".

I wanted to ask is there any way to change usernames on here? I'd like to change my name to just plain CloverCoin like I use on all my other social media sites then share the various towns/stories here that way just in case this incident should happen again.

You can purchase a username change from the shop using 1200 TBT and use that to change to your desired name.

Odd question, but how does one obtain the seashells currency? I haven't been on for a while. Is it just like obtaining TBT or is there more to it?

Odd question, but how does one obtain the seashells currency? I haven't been on for a while. Is it just like obtaining TBT or is there more to it?

They are for newer members only since we got rid of the bells given for joining the forum. Members who didn't receive the bells after October 2015 received them. Since you got only part of the bells, I'll send the remaining equivalent in seashells to you.

They are for newer members only since we got rid of the bells given for joining the forum. Members who didn't receive the bells after October 2015 received them. Since you got only part of the bells, I'll send the remaining equivalent in seashells to you.

Thanks a lot! Makes sense.

didn't wanna post a whole new thread abt this since it's a dumb question but how do you make a link name not visible and replace it with text??
does that make sense

How does the train station work?
Depending on what you need it for, all you have to do is post a thread detailed with what you want to do (Sell Turnips/Island Games/Help) and people will post in response to help you out.

didn't wanna post a whole new thread abt this since it's a dumb question but how do you make a link name not visible and replace it with text??
does that make sense
Pokemon DOT com

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokemon.com/us/"]Pokemon DOT com[/url]

Back