• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

You can give feedback for art, but I don't look at the art section, so I don't know how often people get annoyed at commissions taking a long time, or OC's being drawn incorrectly. If it's a commo occurrence I would say not to advertise it, as it can be abused too easily, but f it doesn't happen that much feel free ask for it in your thread.

If you do wish to advertise it thoug I'd recommend putting some sort or PSA in your thread, such as saying how long it can take to make commission, and that you will work it as accurately as you can, etc, just to cover yourself in future.

You can give feedback for art, but I don't look at the art section, so I don't know how often people get annoyed at commissions taking a long time, or OC's being drawn incorrectly. If it's a commo occurrence I would say not to advertise it, as it can be abused too easily, but f it doesn't happen that much feel free ask for it in your thread.

If you do wish to advertise it thoug I'd recommend putting some sort or PSA in your thread, such as saying how long it can take to make commission, and that you will work it as accurately as you can, etc, just to cover yourself in future.

Thank you for clarifying! I don't think I'll bother.

I have something to tell the people who run this site! The Welcome Amiibo update just came out today, and now Dream Addresses consist of letters and numbers. The About Me on the profile won't allow that yet.

I have something to tell the people who run this site! The Welcome Amiibo update just came out today, and now Dream Addresses consist of letters and numbers. The About Me on the profile won't allow that yet.

Yep was just about to post, cannot add letters to our dream addresses!

I've passed this onto the admins so hopefully it'll be updated shortly. :)

Do the backgrounds of the candy collectibles change to a dark shade at night and go back to "normal" during the day?

Do the backgrounds of the candy collectibles change to a dark shade at night and go back to "normal" during the day?

Nope, that's just a cache issue on your browser. Do a hard refresh.

Nope, that's just a cache issue on your browser. Do a hard refresh.

Ah alright. It's normal on my phone but on my computer, which I only used at night for the past few days has them as dark backgrounds so I thought I was going crazy, haha.

Last edited:
Are there still plans to introduce a collectible organisation feature? I remember you guys talking about it a while ago but haven't heard anything since. I have a lot of nice collectibles, but the inability to present them in the way that I want kinda puts me off displaying them.

Okay! I just joined, and i thought this kind of worked the same as those trading blogs on tumblr. Is paying someone with ingame currency allowed? (so like, if someone wants to sell you an apple. you go to their town, drop the amount of bells you two agreed on, take the apple and leave?) Or do we pay everything with the bells and seashells currency used on the site?

Okay! I just joined, and i thought this kind of worked the same as those trading blogs on tumblr. Is paying someone with ingame currency allowed? (so like, if someone wants to sell you an apple. you go to their town, drop the amount of bells you two agreed on, take the apple and leave?) Or do we pay everything with the bells and seashells currency used on the site?
You can pay someone with either in game bells, or TBT Bells (site currency). You can't use the seashell currency since they can not be traded.

Yes, it's allowed! You can use either in-game bells or Bell Tree Bells (TBT) which is the forum currency. However, you can't use the seashell currency for trades since it's ungiftable.

Back