• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Clothing

rockergeek0321

Bells
If I don't wear my Combat Helmet and Jungle Camo (while holding my Slingshot) I like to wear a skull shirt, hockey mask or 3d glasses, and 1-up cap... Bought an HMD thing... Looks like VR goggles... Not so cool.

i've got my winter stuff on, a red pompom hat, and a red warmup shirt... with my trademark Pilot Shades. : D

Well, right now I'm wearing a Knight's Helm adn some Artic Camo...I'm trying to collect all the Camos, so let me know if you've got one I don't!

So far I've got the Artic Camo and soon the Jungle Camo. I know there's a Desert Camo but I'm not sure of any others...

In the strategy guide it doesn't show any camos other than arctic, desert, and jungle, so gj collecting all of the camo styles! Lol, I want a pirate hat and eye patch real bad...

Back