• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Buck Appreciation Stable!

Thank you so much! He certainly is enjoying his new status!

I hope you haven't done those push-ups yet ...

🐴 Update!🐴
  • King Roscoe has enjoyed being King for a Day, but I think it’s time to ‘rein it in’ and restore some normality in this stable!
  • Shout out to @KittenNoir who did not fall for my shenanigans and realised that my last post was an April Fool! :ROFLMAO:
Explanation!
  • I have a 2nd island, and he has never showed up there. If he turned up naturally, then of course he would stay! I scanned him in via amiibo into my 2nd island then evicted him! It was tough, but it had to be done!

Buck is and always will be my number one villager!

King Buck is back where he belongs with his Queen!
View attachment 550041

A few select residents of Hazzard were in on the April Fool joke and celebrated seeing their leader King Buck back!
View attachment 550042

Roscoe has demanded that his biker jacket needs to be dry cleaned as he says he can smell Buck's post workout sweat from it...
I can honestly say you had me for a second lol. To the Queen of April fools day you definitely turned my day around.
I was in a funk not really sure why .

Hey there! From Westward to Hazzard I wish your favorite villager a Happy Birthday. Tell him I said hi, and you gotta believe! 🎉
Oh, and your appreciation for Buck has rubbed off on me a bit. I still may not like him as much as you do, but he's grown on me quite considerably, just so you know. :)

Buck’s Birthday Party 🥳🎉

Buck’s party started our small with me and Dobie celebrating with him. I made him a pound cake for his birthday.
93C8C816-8B50-4C8D-98D1-D9E05680A9A8.jpeg
66D26F8A-39C2-43D3-9EB4-4ECC5E5C71C6.jpeg

Dobie Cheering on Buck.
2502DAC0-E816-4F50-BA05-79D592EDA42E.jpeg
ACE5A435-C76A-48A1-8A4E-3C8ABB07BF91.jpeg

You are definitely a super hero Buck.
6347ED85-03A0-481B-A766-58EBFF6FA891.jpeg
542DD0F3-417D-456F-9E22-20D9AB2CEC84.jpeg

I’m sure you will make your goal.
474E1F74-8D4A-4AD8-BFD6-7EC59ADF2417.jpeg

Once word got around we were having a party for Buck everyone wanted to come so we had to switch to a bigger place.
First activity was a basketball game
2C5E6916-36F8-4845-B868-3F9678B40C5E.jpeg

Then over to a pizza party and more cake
D9B21462-A4FB-42C2-9535-5662D4D100D1.jpeg

Ending the night with D.J. K. K. Slider
1E101E7A-60F1-4D32-85FF-2AE2E8E68F37.jpeg

Buck’s Birthday Party 🥳🎉
Dobie is so cute! The grandfather of villagers! Buck really got spoiled with all those presents at his Pizza Party! I love the Basketball too! I hope he won! Did Buck manage to get an request from K.K.? 🥰

Dobie is so cute! The grandfather of villagers! Buck really got spoiled with all those presents at his Pizza Party! I love the Basketball too! I hope he won! Did Buck manage to get an request from K.K.? 🥰

Dobie is so adorable I was happy he was celebrating with Buck. Yea Buck always gets spoiled. Yea his team won.Buck even scored the winning basket. Buck was able to request a few songs.

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Buck's Family - (Please forgive my silliness, but I couldn't resist!)

I started to wonder what Buck's family would look like if they featured in the game ...
  • King Buck - The head of the clan He's the mane attraction.
2024040717573600_s.jpg

• Hilda - Buck's Mum/Mare. She is very proud and always makes sure no-one stays up pasture their bedtime.
2024040718143400_s.jpg

• Hector - Buck's Dad/Stallion. He's getting a little slower due to old age, but Buck says all he needs is a little more horsepower.
2024040718181200_s.jpg

• Hubert - Buck's younger brother. Buck likes to take him under his hoof wing and help him train.
2024040718161300_s.jpg

• Harmony - Buck's young sister. She doesn't like training, and prefers to practice her favourite song after a recent break-up, 'What Becomes of The Hoof Hearted'.
2024040718192100_s.jpg

• Dr. Hay Fever - He's the family vet. His nose runs more often than he does around the stable.
2024040718204200_s.jpg

Last edited:
My sister started New Horizons today and one of her starter villagers is...Buck! I know how much you love that horse, so I felt like bringing it up now. Let's hope she doesn't kick him out...
IMG_0703.jpeg

Oh and sorry for the low-quality photo. She's playing the game on her Switch and not mine so I had to take a quick snap through my phone.

My sister started New Horizons today and one of her starter villagers is...Buck! I know how much you love that horse, so I felt like bringing it up now. Let's hope she doesn't kick him out...
View attachment 554777
Oh and sorry for the low-quality photo. She's playing the game on her Switch and not mine so I had to take a quick snap through my phone.
It's always great to see Buck on other islands! As long as she knows, the Buck she has is an imposter! :ROFLMAO: I'm interested to know what is your sister's opinion on the mighty jock? :)

It's always great to see Buck on other islands! As long as she knows, the Buck she has is an imposter! :ROFLMAO: I'm interested to know what is your sister's opinion on the mighty jock? :)
This is her first time playing so she doesn't know about the imposter thing. I won't tell her though because that's only gonna make her confused. And I don't think she has a proper opinion on him either... like I said she just started.

Back