• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Render

D4rk

Bells
Hey this is just a render I did because I was bored it took me like 30mins-1hour to do so don't dis it please =[ Just use the marquee tool to cut out the one you want these are just if you want to make a the bell tree userbar or if you want to work on another thing with it, your choice. Here you go! :)

the-bell-tree-render-by-d4rk.gif

Have fun

Earth said:
very nice, one question though, wat IS rendering? :S
It's when you cut out a image you want when you want the background taken out and when you load it on gimp or photoshop there's no background and you can add your own. Some images take a long time to render just like this one. >_<

Lewis said:
Nice, Which way did you render it, with it taking you 30mins-1hour?
I rendered it left (the hard way) lol.

But the other way would of been the same amount of time.

Why not try this unless you already tried this?:

1. Get your magic wand and click on one letter.
2. Right click the selected area and click similar
3. This will now select all of the letters
4. If it hasnt already selected all of the letters right click part of the selected area and click grow.
5. Repeat step 4 until all the letters are selected fully.

hey, lewis, i was just wonderin, you know with your current sig thing, did you make the background in it or find it off the net? just wonderin, cause if you made it id be really shocked cause it looks really good :)

Earth said:
hey, lewis, i was just wonderin, you know with your current sig thing, did you make the background in it or find it off the net? just wonderin, cause if you made it id be really shocked cause it looks really good :)
I got the background outline of the internet and just added effects to it to make it look good.

Earth said:
ok cool :D im gonna go on photoshop an see wat i can do :/ ....which is not much...
You got the background in your current signature from the internet right?

Lewis said:
Why not try this unless you already tried this?:

1. Get your magic wand and click on one letter.
2. Right click the selected area and click similar
3. This will now select all of the letters
4. If it hasnt already selected all of the letters right click part of the selected area and click grow.
5. Repeat step 4 until all the letters are selected fully.
Hmm, I tried that and it worked but that takes longer for me to make it work to get the whole thing, and I like my way because it has the whole thing. I will try this for other things though. :)

Back