The Bell Tree Mumble: Beginner's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get used to it xD I was so shy the first time I went on I turned beet red in RL ._.
You don't have to talk on it do you...? If I DID join, I'd most likely join with 'AndroidWolf' because I'm too lazy to change it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or... I'd join, then disconnect because I was too frightened.. :c

They could see you, and they aren't exactly a quiet, unsociable group either. I'm just glad Jubs wasn't there when I flipped out.

They could see you, and they aren't exactly a quiet, unsociable group either. I'm just glad Jubs wasn't there when I flipped out.

You did something? ._. I remember seeing you on Mumble and then you bolted when I said hi.

And then my heart rate didn't settle for an hour and I changed my user title to what it is now.

What do you mean 'see you'...? I'm just quiet and if they say 'Hi.' I'll most likely stay quiet and see how long it takes someone to recognize that I won't talk.. ._. I'd join if someone I've spoken to before (Which is no one because I'm anti-social..).. Nah... I might talk later on if I join.. But... Not right when I join... It'd take about an hour + for me to talk.. I'm just that shy..and anti-social..

What do you mean 'see you'...? I'm just quiet and if they say 'Hi.' I'll most likely stay quiet and see how long it takes someone to recognize that I won't talk.. ._. I'd join if someone I've spoken to before (Which is no one because I'm anti-social..).. Nah... I might talk later on if I join.. But... Not right when I join... It'd take about an hour + for me to talk.. I'm just that shy..and anti-social..

There's a list of names, sort of... They would see 'android wolf.'
And they wouldn't let you shut up, haha.

Honestly we love meeting new people and having new people join.

We can see your name in the list of users online, that's all she means. You are free to come in just to listen to us and not talk, or just to talk in the chat box on the side if you want. We'd still try to include you in the conversations though by talking to you, so don't be surprised. =P

You really aren't forced to talk. You can mute yourself and just type in the chat box.

We can see your name in the list of users online, that's all she means. You are free to come in just to listen to us and not talk, or just to talk in the chat box on the side if you want. We'd still try to include you in the conversations though by talking to you, so don't be surprised. =P

You really aren't forced to talk. You can mute yourself and just type in the chat box.
Ah, that'd be okay then.. Let me get my Mumble started.. I guess..

You're scary though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back