• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Bell Tree Mumble: Beginner's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just upgraded the server to 20 user slots, from 15. We've been having issues every now and again when the server becomes full and others aren't able to join, this should fix those issues.

Last edited:
Just upgraded the server to 20 user slots, from 15. We've been having issues every now and again when the server becomes full and others aren't able to join, this should fix those issues.

Thanks so much Jas0n!

Praise da lorde

Lol, I see what you did. {:

Mumble is our playgroud, so thank you Jason. I can't wait for the moment when we start needing more than 20 slots. Here's hoping. Some of the oldies need to start coming back to Mumble. :{

Wish people would stop being so rude to me on mumble :)

Last edited:
THEN WHY WHENEVER I JOIN PEOPLE ARE BEING BORING D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wish you would stop being rude to people on mumble :)

Depends on the mood and time. :/ It's been quiet lately during the day but really active at night.

Depends on the mood and time. :/ It's been quiet lately during the day but really active at night.

;U; Why isn't that dandy. I can't go on at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

D'aw Kayla. iLoveYou

But yes, everybody should join Mumble, you get the inside scoop on all the TBT drama and happenings. Although Thursday seems to have been officially dubbed the "everybody get drunk" night. Be wary if joining on Thursdays.

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS

Cool welcome on in.

@Jake: It's TF2 sometimes. Depends on the mood in the rooms.

TF2 sucks.

Wish people would stop being so rude to me on mumble :)

We do it out of love!

D'aw Kayla. iLoveYou

But yes, everybody should join Mumble, you get the inside scoop on all the TBT drama and happenings. Although Thursday seems to have been officially dubbed the "everybody get drunk" night. Be wary if joining on Thursdays.

NEED TO GET ALCOHOL.

DRINKY THURSDAY YAY

Was this supposed to persuade me to join? Because now I'm scared out of my mind.

Now even I'm wondering if I should come on anymore >__> Though, it is a rather old post and I believe Thursday's have become a lot more tame.

It really can be fun though. Sometimes we sing Christmas Carols :3

Last edited:
Oath made me do it. And it's not my fault I sound like a twelvie.

You happy now, oath?

You actually sounded rather older, which is why I was surprised when you announced yourself as Mary.

Maybe it's just my southern drawl, y'all.

I have severe social anxiety. It took me half a year to work up the courage to join this forum.

Last edited:
You came in for like a minute then left, half of us were playing LoL

tumblr_mx7udf6ZHt1qft0d0o2_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back