The Bell Tree Mumble: Beginner's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV remote is his banhammer.

Totally you Jas0n apart from the beard is what your hair looks like and you're a lot more grumpy.

Just to update everybody;

Been having a few issues with the server getting attacked lately. Host is working on it, but if you have any problems with server lag, disconnections or just not being able to connect then I'm sorry about that! Nothing I can do right now. Hoping that it's fixed soon.

Last edited:
Just to update everybody;

Been having a few issues with the server getting attacked lately. Host is working on it, but if you have any problems with server lag, disconnections or just not being able to connect then I'm sorry about that! Nothing I can do right now. Hoping that it's fixed soon.
Should I wait before trying Mumble then? I found my headset the other day.

Should I wait before trying Mumble then? I found my headset the other day.

It seems to be working good right now. It's possible that it's fixed, but I can't be sure. The attacks are very random and can last anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours.

I had this on my old laptop. Just found out that Mumble is compatible with Windows 8, downloading it later again.

Had no more issues with attacks on the server as of late. All seems to be running smooth again.

(this is also just an excuse to bump this thread for more exposure)

Last edited:
(this is also just an excuse to bump this thread for more exposure)

<3

@ anyone who reads this:

Why don't you join our Mumble server? C: Come say hi & get to know the regulars / staff members. Is it because you don't have a mic? Is it because you don't really understand something about it? Is it because you're shy?

Feedback plsss.

<3

@ anyone who reads this:

Why don't you join our Mumble server? C: Come say hi & get to know the regulars / staff members. Is it because you don't have a mic? Is it because you don't really understand something about it? Is it because you're shy?

Feedback plsss.

They shy because the mods are jerks

<3

@ anyone who reads this:

Feedback plsss.

dont have a mic.

You don't really need one to interact with the other mumble users, there is a built in chat similar to the IRC. :) Some people use that more often than actual mics, especially if things get to hectic.

nide, but im using a tablet for the time being, so ill wait it out for when I get a computer.

<3

@ anyone who reads this:

Feedback plsss.

So shy.
But thinking about downloading it later this week just to see what it's all about c:

I have this pair of earphones with an in-line mic, but I'm not sure if that would work or not. Also I'm nervous and my voice will probably sound silly.

Just found out that the installer isn't compatible with Windows 8 (although the compatibility test said it did.) so I guess I'll miss out on all the fun :/

Are you sure you're downloading the Windows version? I'm running Win8 and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back