• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Bell Tree Featured on Family Gamer TV

There are also three videos on their channel of them meeting up with me online, so you can see some of my town and my island.

Feeling special right now guys! Did this bring any new members? I know the active members have gone up loads since I last looked!

That's good for the forum at least, but I don't like them ^^; I sent them some questions since I have my own website/gaming channel and they never respond to me. Haha and my sister doesn't like the way they act in their videos.

But oh well, it seems like they are having fun, and it's good to have a family promote games so mothers ect understand better. And it's good for TBT too!

That's good for the forum at least, but I don't like them ^^; I sent them some questions since I have my own website/gaming channel and they never respond to me. Haha and my sister doesn't like the way they act in their videos.

But oh well, it seems like they are having fun, and it's good to have a family promote games so mothers ect understand better. And it's good for TBT too!

Your questions haven't made it as far as the people actually making the videos ;) Family Gamer TV gave my son the game to review so comments posted don't necessarily come directly to me ... or it could be that we've answered your questions in a video yet to be published - the posted videos are a bit behind our actual gameplay.

What they didn't know about it is that bell tree has profanity on it....

Back