• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad, I took like no screenshots in the boards and I'm gonna regret it later. I also left to get some food real quick and had 6 notifications when I came back, but I can't see them so I can only assume they were from the board and now I will never know. 😔
Likewise, though I had 2 notifications instead.
Here's hoping they were just likes instead of post replies (so I won't feel too bad for missing them earlier).

ngl I loved this fair but I think I liked the 2017 fair more. I'm just more of a fan of the arcade/vaporwave aesthetic than a "dreamy" aesthetic. I never fell for cutesy stuff like that.

The stars though! Space is cool! I like that there was an alternative to the cutesy stuff. 🌟

I have a single screenshot of a post I made in response to you if you’re interested in seeing that.
You're free to PM it to me if you'd like, though it's not super important so I really don't mind either way. Really big regrets of not taking more screenshots ahead of time though pff. I told myself I would, but I didn't know where to start so I just didn't. 😅

The stars though! Space is cool! I like that there was an alternative to the cutesy stuff. 🌟
idk I just didn't vibe with this fair like I did in 2017. even the space-y stuff fit that "dreamy" theme which I'm just not a fan of.

Likewise, though I had 2 notifications instead.
Here's hoping they were just likes instead of post replies (so I won't feel too bad for missing them earlier).
Oh yeah I feel you there, if it was replies I'd just be itching to know what people say and who said what. Same kind of thing has happened on social media and I always can't help but wonder what that mysterious notification was. :unsure:
In all seriousness though, I'm really gonna miss the fair boards. 🥺

idk I just didn't vibe with this fair like I did in 2017. even the space-y stuff fit that "dreamy" theme which I'm just not a fan of.

I’m kind of the opposite. Out of the three fairs I have experienced, I think 2017 is the worst and 2020 is the best.

I don’t think I can view my conversations either, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back