• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Last Chance to Enter Contests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I was able to participate in them, but judging by some of the entries I've seen I have little to no hope of winning.

Glad I was able to participate in them, but judging by some of the entries I've seen I have little to no hope of winning.

yeah glad i could do art the least i enjoyed doing it very much when i got to work on it actually.

idk if i will make it so far but yeahh it was fun!

Last edited:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got in my head it was the 9th?! this is terrible i was so close to finishing my room!! gonna pray i get out of work early so i can finish it on time

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got in my head it was the 9th?! this is terrible i was so close to finishing my room!! gonna pray i get out of work early so i can finish it on time

9th is the cooking contest I know for sure. Different events have different closing things, I hope you get to finish in time!

I am going to blow off watching football today to make contest entries.

:::wonders to self, something must be wrong with me???:::

well just posted mine about arcade and villager
... im missing arts but really i have no literal chances in winning

Oh boy, time to slap some stuff together and enter, unless I messed up my math I'll FINALLY have enough for the rad feather!

done i enter the 3 them~
now just hope i get the tickets
i know one its accepted not sure the others but i just posted my drawing

I just saw Kracko in the advertisement. He's everywhere!

Maybe they should add him to the banner and rename the site to The Kracko Tree Forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back