Fossil Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Light Blue Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Hybrid Rose
Invader
Pinky
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
How are we pronouncing this cute lil guys name?

I've always called him "Boo".

Are you team "Bew"? "Bow"? Curious to see how others go about this four letter conundrum.

Bo (with the "o" sound being stopped quickly). Although, with the differing French and English pronunciations, I do find myself sometimes saying/thinking of it as Bow (with the "o" sound being more drawn out).

Im unfamiliar with his name so I read (past tense) it as be-ew but I think it is bow? So I just try to remember it is bow.
I internally do the same with the name Sean. It's Shawn but internally I always see it as seen.

I pronounce his name as “bow” as well. It’s quite a unique male name, and I think it matches his impala/deer species pretty well. I also happen to like the villager a lot, but that’s just me.

Meanwhile, a female dog villager with a similar-looking name, Bea, is pronounced way differently. It’s pronounced “bay” due to the lack of the “U”. With it being a vowel, it does make a big difference with pronunciation, though not everyone sees it as such.

bug hunting. i always found it easier to catch bugs than it is to fish.

Don't tell me you also used to pronounce Gyroids as "grr-oids". 😏 O-or was that just me...??? 😳
no, i used to pronounce gyroids as "g-rodis" LMAOOO until i saw the light that it is actually pronounce "g-igh-roids" ("igh" prounced like "high" without the h)

I've always pronounced it the way it would be pronounced in French, "Bo/Boh" (I suppose "bow" if you mean like a hair bow!).

Obviously it’s pronounced like BWOOOOWWW like when you’re trying to imitate playing a guitar xD

I’m surprised I pronounce it as Bow, considering the way I pronounce certain things in my head very unusually. For example I always think of another french word, corps as “corpse” even though I know it’s wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Don't tell me you also used to pronounce Gyroids as "grr-oids". 😏 O-or was that just me...??? 😳
I called them Guy-roids lmao

Back