• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop That Tiny Art Shop (CLOSED)

^ Same here actually ; u ; horror/creepy and cute all the way~

All the art styles here are wonderful :,D

Much praise to Liszst <3 (I will hush and wait quietly now ^0^)

qvq oh, well, i'm thinking of having a tbt auction but that might be pushing it LOL

updated wips and finished orders (?・ω・`);;;;;; i feel like redoing usagimon's order cuz it doesn't look right sob

auctions are a fun thing, tho you eventually reach a point where you're like... what do i do with all this tbt? there haven't been auctions lately so maybe you'll start up the craze again XDD

also, just saw the front page, how does this past customer freebie thing work?

Last edited:
The peach should be fine! :D Ahhh, I'm so excited! It looks amazing so far ; u ;

Went with baby blue anyway. xD There was too much peach/pink! I'll be done with your commission soon!

This looks awesome... I love it! I'm a sucker for 'dark' drawings as well as extremely cute ones... if that makes sense. :rolleyes:

(Keep up the good work! Hope this isn't draining you out OTL )

Yeah, it makes sense. Doesn't matter what style, I suppose! And thanks, I'll do my best haha qvq!

- - - Post Merge - - -

auctions are a fun thing, tho you eventually reach a point where you're like... what do i do with all this tbt? there haven't been auctions lately so maybe you'll start up the craze again XDD

also, just saw the front page, how does this past customer freebie thing work?

Idk but I'll try to open up an auction whenever I have the time LOL. Past customers get a freebie icon whenever they get into the slot again. When they post their order, they can attach a reference at the end for the icon. One character only, sadly. xD It's not much but it's a thank-you for coming back!

Style: flat colour chibi

Reference:
CIhyosSVEAAQikV.jpg

Notes: The mayor of Naarden! My Mayor, since day one, has always stuck a leaf's stem in his mouth. I'd like the stem to be long with two leaves hanging off the end. I'd also like him sitting with his back against a tree, nodding off to sleep. His arms are folded. One leg is bent upward, knee in the air, while the other leg is on the ground. He's wearing his mayoral vest - green undershirt with an orange tie. His suit has two pockets at breast-height, the pocket on his left has a orange pocket square popping out the top. His hair sticks up in the front - (hair guide -> kind of casual -> it's on the messy side -> it's on purpose). My town has an orange-green theme, so I made his outfit and hair match the style of my town. If you need to see more references of anything, let me know. Oh, and if you could add some leaves getting caught in a gentle breeze, that'd be great.

Total Payment: 500 tbt

Past customer? N

Last edited:
Style: flat colour chibi

Reference:
Notes: The mayor of Naarden! My Mayor, since day one, has always stuck a leaf's stem in his mouth. I'd like the stem to be long with two leaves hanging off the end. I'd also like him sitting with his back against a tree, nodding off to sleep. His arms are folded. One leg is bent upward, knee in the air, while the other leg is on the ground. He's wearing his mayoral vest - green undershirt with an orange tie. His suit has two pockets at breast-height, the pocket on his left has a orange pocket square popping out the top. His hair sticks up in the front - (hair guide -> kind of casual -> it's on the messy side -> it's on purpose). My town has an orange-green theme, so I made his outfit and hair match the style of my town. If you need to see more references of anything, let me know. Oh, and if you could add some leaves getting caught in a gentle breeze, that'd be great.

Total Payment: 500 tbt

Past customer? N

You do know that my slots and waiting list are closed, right? OTL

No, I apologize, I did not. May I keep my post in case you reopen?

I-It's in the first post in big letters...? But yeah, you can keep the post in case I re-open again. It might take a while though since I'll be starting college soon. o vo

I-It's in the first post in big letters...? But yeah, you can keep the post in case I re-open again. It might take a while though since I'll be starting college soon. o vo

I didn't see it in the first post, sorry. I've been trying to get my mayor drawn-up all summer without any luck. I liked your art, and thought I'd see if I could get him drawn here.

Last edited:
do you draw cutesy armor (rlc)

nvm just saw the waiting list

Last edited:
Haha, looking back, it seems to me that your shop title is a bit ironic x3

i didnt expect it to have this much post to be honest o n o ;;;; but yeah i think you're right lmao!

Congrats! I'm entering my senior year of High School in a week. And no, I didn't see it in the first post, sorry. I've been trying to get my mayor drawn-up all summer without any luck. I liked your art, and thought I'd see if I could get him drawn here.

Thanks! Good luck with senior year too! Just a little tidbit, it's probably best to read through the posts before requesting art. OTL You might miss a bunch of stuff like the rules or announcements. Good luck with finding art for your mayor though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you draw cutesy armor (rlc)

nvm just saw the waiting list

People on the waiting lists are all tbt apparently. o Ao So the rlc slots will be open for the taking once I'm done with this batch! I think I'll take a short break though. I need to read through my film theory books before college starts OTL;;

Edit: I don't really say no to any kind of request but I have to warn you, I might not be that good with armor. xD This art shop made me draw a bunch of animals even though I'm bad at it!

---

AND I'M DONE WITH THE RLC ORDER WOOP!! Imma pass it through PM now! u:

Last edited:
*Internal excited screaming* <3 <3 <3 I'm going to go impulsively refresh my inbox now <3 Thank you!!!

oh snap i think i sent you the super big version LOL

here ya go

tumblr_nts4nhdkzT1shg3l8o1_540.png

just one last order left.... then i will study for a bit

Last edited:
regarding someone's post:

I deeply apologize if you think I have been messing with you. The only person who I've removed from the waiting list was due to a miscommunication. That person was Pokemanz and I have bumped them up in the slot and finished their art. To the people who I have removed in the slots, I give them time to give me the tbt before starting their artwork. If they don't pay, I take them off the slot. The maximum time I've waited was around 2-3 days, correct me if I'm wrong.

I've stated before I don't need anymore IGB things. I've got over 50 million in my ABD and my wishlist has been granted. I don't need anymore money. I do agree it was awful of me to suddenly change things. I'm sorry but I can't do anything about that. My decision is final. Please note that I have no obligation to carry out your wants or needs. You are free to drop out of the waiting list. I am drawing commissions on my own free time, on my own decision. I am drawing commissions in exchange for fake currency for a cheap price. I can't please you. I can't please all of you, but please understand this is my shop.

Last edited:
hiiii :D

Style: flat color chibi
Reference:
mayor reference: LINK!
residents reference:

residents ref sheet.jpg
kentaro's clothes:
-conical straw hat
-leaf
-jinbei top
-jinbei shorts
-ninja sandals

noriko's clothes:
-flashy hairpin
-bandage
-preppy shirt
-explorer's pants
-bobby socks
-white patent shoes
Notes: i dont have certain poses and such in mind.. so im fine with whatever lol
Form of Payment: BTB
Total: 400 BTB

Past customer? yep!
Icon bonus request if YES: icon of noriko (the pink haired one heheh)

btw!! since im practicing how to draw, i'd be very willing to draw one or two of your characters!! as a way of thanks for the amazing art as always :D(if you'd want..? hahah)

Last edited:
hiiii :D

Style: flat color chibi
Reference:
mayor reference: LINK!
residents reference:

View attachment 145243
kentaro's clothes:
-conical straw hat
-leaf
-jinbei top
-jinbei shorts
-ninja sandals

noriko's clothes:
-flashy hairpin
-bandage
-preppy shirt
-explorer's pants
-bobby socks
-white patent shoes
Notes: i dont have certain poses and such in mind.. so im fine with whatever lol
Form of Payment: BTB
Total: 400 BTB

Past customer? yep!
Icon bonus request if YES: icon of noriko (the pink haired one heheh)

btw!! since im practicing how to draw, i'd be very willing to draw one or two of your characters!! as a way of thanks for the amazing art as always :D(if you'd want..? hahah)

That'd be great, omg! qvq Yes, please send the payment, thanks! Can you draw either Gin, Koji, or Kirin? o vo

Edit: Just to clarify.. am I going to draw Kentaro, Noriko, and mayor together? And a noriko icon?

Last edited:
Back