• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying TEMP CLOSED!~ Giving 6 million bells per 100 TBT (First 5 offers only: 5/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeyaura

🌙
Bells
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Sheep Plush
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
Feedback
100% (627) +
TEMP. CLOSED!

Hello there. I'm willing to give 6 million bells per 100 TBT.
(Please no inflation comments, just need the TBT lol)
Because of piggy bank limits, I'm only accepting the first 5 offers
(or if you sell me more than 100 TBT, you'll take more than one spot: 200 TBT = 2 spots, and so forth).​

1. Improv
2. Improv (200 TBT)
3. Marjet
4. HeyPatience
5. HeyPatience (200 TBT)

-Also, let me know if you'd like me to do ReTail method or just dropping method.
**Please add cycling town FC (in signature) for this trade! Thanks!**
-If for whatever reason I'm not available, you'll still make my waiting list.
So no worries, I'll PM you!​

Last edited:
i'll sell 100 :) added your cycle town friendcode, you can add the one in my side bar and i'll open my gates. just dropping is fine for the bells

I can give you 100 TBT
Edit: nvm, I sold my tbt!

Last edited:
You know, I had to restart recently and I've got things to pay off. I'll do 100. Drop is fine with me unless you actually want retail. Let me know and I'll transfer. :)

I can give you 100 TBT
Edit: nvm, I sold my tbt!

Understood :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, I had to restart recently and I've got things to pay off. I'll do 100. Drop is fine with me unless you actually want retail. Let me know and I'll transfer. :)

I don't mind dropping :) sorry for missing your post!
I'll PM you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going off to work, ~bump~*

I will also do 100 when you come back :)

And Dropping Method Please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back