Team Task: We need a representative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine, we fight in the name of the Moon Bunnies! 🌙🐇
2023073007403800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hi @Mistreil … if our entry does not have a green acceptance stamp, does that mean there is something wrong with it? 😳

Last edited:
Hi @Misteil … if our entry does not have a green acceptance stamp, does that mean there is something wrong with it?
@The Pennifer I think you misspelt the tagged name.♥️

@Mistreil I think the entries on page 1 were missed.
yes, Ty … I edited and corrected … my eyes are going squinty from staring at my tablet too long!! 🤪

Hi @Misteil … if our entry does not have a green acceptance stamp, does that mean there is something wrong with it?

yes, Ty … I edited and corrected … my eyes are going squinty from staring at my tablet too long!! 🤪
If we don't accept an entry, we usually mention why!

For the ones on the first page -- I just missed those and have accepted them now.
(I'm pretty sure I accepted them before since I remember seeing them all... so let's just blame it on my phone being funny.)

Thank you … that’s a relief as I seem to have been making all kinds of mistakes!
I know we all appreciate the time and effort you and all the mods put into making an event happen! I don’t know about you, but I have been staring at my tablet so intensely that my eyes are literally blurry … ah well … I am having lots of fun!
Thanks again!!
✨⭐💛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back