Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? It's so slow and dumb. I laughed so hard at the "A blessing in disguise" because the car that ran over the kid could've been the guy with the expensive car Haha

Meh, I bet they viewed it as "slightly bumped over", haha. Still just absolutely HILARIOUS though, haha. I honestly would not have laughed though just to be polite. Kind of like when I watched a local "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with obvious stage hands holding up the main characters when they were "flying". :p

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around in forever... just started working full time so haven't had the time to play animal crossing or do much ;A; hope everyone's doing well!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around in forever... just started working full time so haven't had the time to play animal crossing or do much ;A; hope everyone's doing well!

Hey Patypus!! I have missed you!

Hello! I'm a bit newer to this thread, so I'm not actually sure to when you left.. anyways, it's always nice to have another person to chat to. :)

Hey Patypus!! I have missed you!

awww I missed you guys too~ c: hoping to at least pay a visit to this thread more often even if I'm not active in the forums!

Hello! I'm a bit newer to this thread, so I'm not actually sure to when you left.. anyways, it's always nice to have another person to chat to. :)

Ahh!! Welcome! Don't know how new you are either c: but nice to meet you! I've only been gone for like.... a month? or something xD not sure! but seems like forever!

awww I missed you guys too~ c: hoping to at least pay a visit to this thread more often even if I'm not active in the forums!

Ahh!! Welcome! Don't know how new you are either c: but nice to meet you! I've only been gone for like.... a month? or something xD not sure! but seems like forever!

Well, I actually just joined to this thread yesterday, haha, so I'm pretty new, but still familiar with most things. And I know who time can feel sometimes, haha. Sometimes it feels like a couple of days, other times practically a couple of years. :p

Last edited:
Just celebrated my mother's birthday at a sushi bar <3

BTW does anyone want 30x Blue Roses, 12x Jacob's Ladders, and 38x Gold Roses? I am selling them because they need to go before I start my cycling town.

Each hybrid is 1 TBT each. If you buy them all it is only 100 TBT

ooo id loove blue roses! however my internet sucks so my animal crossing always crashes online lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also ive set up my scribble store, kinda worried my art isnt good enough to sell, but eh :p

Just celebrated my mother's birthday at a sushi bar <3

BTW does anyone want 30x Blue Roses, 12x Jacob's Ladders, and 38x Gold Roses? I am selling them because they need to go before I start my cycling town.

Each hybrid is 1 TBT each. If you buy them all it is only 100 TBT

Happy birthday to your mom haha. <3
I'm good though. I'm a bit low on TBT and I'm already distracted with ACHHD, soo.. yeah. :p

ooo id loove blue roses! however my internet sucks so my animal crossing always crashes online lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also ive set up my scribble store, kinda worried my art isnt good enough to sell, but eh :p

Hey, is someone doesn't like it, it shouldn't be an insult to you. It may just be their personal preference. Someone will love your art~!

Hey, is someone doesn't like it, it shouldn't be an insult to you. It may just be their personal preference. Someone will love your art~!
aww fair enough
i think everyone doubts their ability in some way, especually in art

aww fair enough
i think everyone doubts their ability in some way, especually in art

For sure. Yourself conscious will never think that art you make is perfect or beautiful, but it really is. Each individual's style has something different that makes it awesome. But that's pretty cool, if you ask me, at least, haha. :)

Dropping by to say hi from work! (≧∇≦)b Also omg gravy your art is amazinnggg!!!! I am definitely going to order when I get back home (*?ω`*) I would like to pay full price btw ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO OMFG PATYPUSSSS IT HAS BEEN FOREVER AHHHH I WISH I WASNT WORKING SO WE COULD CHAT (?;ω;`) I hope you have been doing great!!! We missed you!!

Dropping by to say hi from work! (≧∇≦)b Also omg gravy your art is amazinnggg!!!! I am definitely going to order when I get back home (*?ω`*) I would like to pay full price btw ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO OMFG PATYPUSSSS IT HAS BEEN FOREVER AHHHH I WISH I WASNT WORKING SO WE COULD CHAT (?;ω;`) I hope you have been doing great!!! We missed you!!

ok you can pay full price, but you cant stop me from doing a full on digital work instead of a scribble >:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

eeee miharu~~~ c: I missed you too haha I always log onto the forums to see what my friends are up to and always see my feed flooded with you and jacob's posts! hahaha c: glad to see you guys are still working hard on keeping team popsicle alive and being super active! Ahhh feels bad that I get off work and you start work T^T but it's ok! We'll get a chance to catch up :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, hey Miharu! :)

Night guys~ It has been a long day, and I still have school tomorrow....

:)

'Night! I'm actually going to sleep too, haha, so, yay I guess? I don't know, I'm awkward when I'm tired.. which is all the time. :p

'Night! I'm actually going to sleep too, haha, so, yay I guess? I don't know, I'm awkward when I'm tired.. which is all the time. :p

Me too. I am like an old man, I get cranky when I am tired :)

BTW I just broke 2000 TBT again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back