Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you Miharu<3

I would like to enter the popsicle raffle, can I trade in 100 pps for a second entry please:)
Your Quest Log is now updated! :D

2 raffle entries please! one free and one for 100 pps :3
Your Quest Log is now updated! :D

MUST.. GET.. TO.. 50 POSTS!
Oh, and bye Miharu! c:
I'm backk!! <3 AND YOU CAN DO IT!!! GOGOGOGO! XD

ok you can pay full price, but you cant stop me from doing a full on digital work instead of a scribble >:3
AHHH SJFDKLSFJDSL LOL I don't want to give you too much work ; v ; I'll just give you a big tip and pay regular price ;)

eeee miharu~~~ c: I missed you too haha I always log onto the forums to see what my friends are up to and always see my feed flooded with you and jacob's posts! hahaha c: glad to see you guys are still working hard on keeping team popsicle alive and being super active! Ahhh feels bad that I get off work and you start work T^T but it's ok! We'll get a chance to catch up :D
D'AWWW!!! And yesss!! We shall keep this place alive for as long as we can!! <3 I'm always happy seeing you guys coming back to chat!! ; v ; I hope you are doing well!! And good luck with work!! I saw you are working full time now!! Work can be so tiring ahhh > v<

Oh, hey Miharu! :)
HI!!! <333

Night guys~ It has been a long day, and I still have school tomorrow....

:)
Night!! Sleep tight! :D I hope you have a wonderful day at school! I'll work on your icon tonight! c: Just got off work!

'Night! I'm actually going to sleep too, haha, so, yay I guess? I don't know, I'm awkward when I'm tired.. which is all the time. :p
Good night!! Sleep tight!! <3 Hahaha it's okay! Being weird is fun! ;) I'll talk to you when you wake up! :D

Me too. I am like an old man, I get cranky when I am tired :)

BTW I just broke 2000 TBT again :)
OHHH!!! Congrats on 2k tbt!! How do you do it? XD Hahaha!

got my first 80 in the bank for tp :p
AHH CONGRATS!!! I just saw!! I'll be putting in my request once I come back!! Just got off work and now about to head out to get some toothpaste ahaha we ran out rip ; v ;

Yaaay, a raffle! But I need 50+ posts to enter ;-;

You can do it!! 50 posts isn't hard to achieve at all! ;) Especially when you have someone to talk with! :D You still have 4 days to reach 50 posts! c: So no worries! I know you'll make it in time! :D

OK, so I just tried to put some TBT in the ABD, but I accidentaly went on 'Transaction Log' and saw this:

SuperStar2361 *withdrew 576.992 Bells from the bank

At first I was like 'wHAT' but then I realised that it said just under 577 TBT, not over 500,000 TBT! XD

OK, so I just tried to put some TBT in the ABD, but I accidentaly went on 'Transaction Log' and saw this:

At first I was like 'wHAT' but then I realised that it said just under 577 TBT, not over 500,000 TBT! XD

LOOL Ahahah!!! Omg I can really see how that would be confused with 500,000 tbt!! Hahaha XD If only we had that much ahahaha!! XD

Imagine what we could do with all that TBT AHAHA XD What would you guys spend it on if you did have 500k tbt? XD

I'd buy all of the gemstones, the peach collectible, the best mailbox add-on, a few user title colours, and, of course, a popsicle!

I'd spend the rest on either IGB or drawings, avatars and sigs.

Edit: And Felicity! The other dreamie I don't have yet is tier 5, so I can get her for free or a really low price.

Last edited:
Eh I'd just give it away to my friends when they need it; that's pretty much what I do these days with whatever tbt I have lol.

you know exactly what i'd buy :p
Hahaha I do!! XD What would you do with the remaining then? 500k is a lot!! Hahah XD

Name change,8 togepi eggs and donate 1k tbt to 200 users or 300users then maybe like 10ktbt here at TP
Ohh!! What would you change your name to? :D

I'd buy all of the gemstones, the peach collectible, the best mailbox add-on, a few user title colours, and, of course, a popsicle!

I'd spend the rest on either IGB or drawings, avatars and sigs.

Edit: And Felicity! The other dreamie I don't have yet is tier 5, so I can get her for free or a really low price.
OHHH I wish we didn't have to pay for a mailbox for more mail space ;v ; And yes ahhahaha!! Art + GFX are always a nice touch!!! And ohh!! Good luck with your dreamie!! I'll keep an eye out for her for you! :D

Eh I'd just give it away to my friends when they need it; that's pretty much what I do these days with whatever tbt I have lol.
Ahh that's so kind of you!! :)

Hahaha I do!! XD What would you do with the remaining then? 500k is a lot!! Hahah XD

Ohh!! What would you change your name to? :D

OHHH I wish we didn't have to pay for a mailbox for more mail space ;v ; And yes ahhahaha!! Art + GFX are always a nice touch!!! And ohh!! Good luck with your dreamie!! I'll keep an eye out for her for you! :D

Ive been wanting to change my name for a while now. I want to change it to Kage Kitsune my Oc you see in my sig and Icon. Too bad its so pricy tho.... ;-;

The thing is, I really want her, but I don't want to get rid of millions of Bells just to get her! I've worked so hard getting half of my Bells over the past two years! ;-;

...Yeahhh, I earned 15 mil by myself, then traded some TBT for another 15 mil... XD

Luckily, I have a tier 2 villager in boxes today, so I could probably get some IGB or TBT from selling them.

If I want to redeem a GFX reward, do I post the order on here or go to their shops?

Ive been wanting to change my name for a while now. I want to change it to Kage Kitsune my Oc you see in my sig and Icon. Too bad its so pricy tho.... ;-;
Ahhh that's a great name to change to! I hope FR registration opens up soon for you so you can make some tbt! :)

The thing is, I really want her, but I don't want to get rid of millions of Bells just to get her! I've worked so hard getting half of my Bells over the past two years! ;-;

...Yeahhh, I earned 15 mil by myself, then traded some TBT for another 15 mil... XD

Luckily, I have a tier 2 villager in boxes today, so I could probably get some IGB or TBT from selling them.
Ohh!! You could see if they are interested in tbt instead! :D

OHH nice!! Good luck selling them!! :3
If I want to redeem a GFX reward, do I post the order on here or go to their shops?
You can just post which reward you will like to redeem here or PM me! c: Then I will contact the artist/gfx maker and I will have them send you their forms via PM!

Aw you think so? :blush: to be honest for me it's just that some internet points don't matter to me at all, but making people smile does c:

I woke up so early today ;u; ugh I'm super sleepy :((( oh well hahah. Just got myself a new haircut after like 3 months xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh um sorry for my negligence but what are these teams exactly for ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back