Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey guys!!

HEYY YOU BOTH! AHAHA We just got a group!!! I'll be inviting you guys shortly once I know you guys have read this message!! <: Please do not make any new threads or post in any other thread but the chatting thread!! There are some other threads you can post in which you can find on the first post of the chatting thread! ;D

helloo, hows everyone doing?
just got back from school - got let out like two hours late though due to a lock down. i honestly dont know what happened but it was so serious to the point where we had to stay in the same class from second period until even two hours or so after school hours were supposed to end. ughh, we didnt even get to have lunch either >< but i heard that some of the teachers just gave their lunches to the students who didnt bring their own, so that was sweet of them. but i really hope all is doing well with whatever happened

helloo, hows everyone doing?
just got back from school - got let out like two hours late though due to a lock down. i honestly dont know what happened but it was so serious to the point where we had to stay in the same class from second period until even two hours or so after school hours were supposed to end. ughh, we didnt even get to have lunch either >< but i heard that some of the teachers just gave their lunches to the students who didnt bring their own, so that was sweet of them. but i really hope all is doing well with whatever happened

In case you didnt hear, we have a group now! This thread is now no longer used for chatting, just the one in the group c:

In case you didnt hear, we have a group now! This thread is now no longer used for chatting, just the one in the group c:

ah, i see. i know about the group although i didnt know that this thread would be abandoned in a way, haha. thanks for letting me know

We have finally moved everything over to the new group everyone! ;//v//; We shall never forget where TP all started! <3 Thank you for all the fun memories here in this thread!! I'm looking forward to seeing how far we'll get in the new group! <3

I have finally requested for this thread to now close! <3

Goodbye Team Popsicle thread

You will forever be in our hearts ;c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back