Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinking of making a shop for scribbles, as my detailed drawings, like my banner, take like 3 hours >.> for like 450 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

and a huge discount for team popsicle members ^.^

Can I enter the raffle? And I don't know how much pps I have so Idk if I can enter twice

Actually never mind about entering I just want to know if I enter again with pps

Last edited:
if i open up my art shop, i wouldn't mind giving half of my tbt to this fund ^.^
Ahhh thank you so very much!! ; v; That's so kind of you!! We really appreciate that! > v<

Good idea! I might donate some of my earnings when I finally open up my cycling shop!
Ahhh you guys are too sweet!! ;v ; Thank you!!

i was thinking of making a shop for scribbles, as my detailed drawings, like my banner, take like 3 hours >.> for like 450 tbt

and a huge discount for team popsicle members ^.^
OHH! That sounds great!! Maybe you could try an auction first unless you know the set prices for your art! :D

And d'awww that's so sweet of you!! Thank you so much again! x]

Can I enter the raffle? And I don't know how much pps I have so Idk if I can enter twice

Actually never mind about entering I just want to know if I enter again with pps

Wait so do you want to enter, or do you not want to enter? XD Also to check the amount of pps you have, you just need to check your Quest Roster! :) I checked for you, and you do have enough to purchase an extra entry. The cost is 100 pps (You can find the extra entries in the "reward" section to see the price and limit.)

if they are just scribbles they wouldn't be much :p, and yea an auction sounds like a great idea!
maybe i can call it "gravy's scribble station" lol

if they are just scribbles they wouldn't be much :p, and yea an auction sounds like a great idea!
maybe i can call it "gravy's scribble station" lol

aw that's a cute name! you should use it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back