Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob, you change your avatar too often, haha.

you should see how often I change mine, lol
i think this will be permanent though, it's too cute c:

Last edited:
Yeah, I like the one you have, haha. Where is it from, if I may ask? :)

haha, all i did was search on Google, "cute anime 100x100 icons" and it popped up; it was too cute so I chose it

I finally got to finish my homework!

We might go to Dunkin' Donuts later.

Might as well tell you about my school day!
I'm just going to tell you about my last period OMG, it was so funny.
My reading teacher put a video on idioms, and the video was supposed to be like, for babies. So she put it, and everyone started laughing, including me, at how dumb it was. It was super slow too. But there was this part where the idiom "A blessing in disguise" I forgot already), had 2 kids riding a bike. There was a stop light and one kid went but the other stopped. Turned out a guy came with his car and basically ran over the poor kid who went on the stop light. BUT OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS BECAUSE OMG IT JUST WAS.
the video was called Idioms - Easy for Kids.

Heyyyyyyy Ex shrek follower.

wow uh ok ex-brother daniel.

2fcc5fd1_talkhand-talk-to-the-hand-talk-hand-smiley-emoticon-000673-large.gif

I finally got to finish my homework!

We might go to Dunkin' Donuts later.

Might as well tell you about my school day!
I'm just going to tell you about my last period OMG, it was so funny.
My reading teacher put a video on idioms, and the video was supposed to be like, for babies. So she put it, and everyone started laughing, including me, at how dumb it was. It was super slow too. But there was this part where the idiom "A blessing in disguise" I forgot already), had 2 kids riding a bike. There was a stop light and one kid went but the other stopped. Turned out a guy came with his car and basically ran over the poor kid who went on the stop light. BUT OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS BECAUSE OMG IT JUST WAS.
the video was called Idioms - Easy for Kids.

Checking that out right now, haha.
Just finished it.. IT'S SO BAD. JUST.. I have no words to describe.. this..

Last edited:
Checking that out right now, haha.
Just finished it.. IT'S SO BAD. XD
I know right? It's so slow and dumb. I laughed so hard at the "A blessing in disguise" because the car that ran over the kid could've been the guy with the expensive car Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back